Chapter 5

Dean sighed and placed down his, now emptied bottle of beer and leaned against the wall.
"The Colt." He said.
"Colt? As in horse colt? Or are you talking about an actual cult. Cause if you are that doesn't even make sen-"
"No no Chris, the Colt is a gun. It's designed to kill things like Razzel."
"Razzel?" Dean and Castiel say at the same time.
"Yeah it said that's what her name was. Ok so this Colt. I've never fired a gun before so that's gonna be a problem."
"Then Sam or I will shoot her."
"No... I can't let you do that. I have to do it. Just show me how to at least aim one and I can figure out the rest."
"Oh yeah? And what happens when she uses her demon mojo on you and slams you into the wall, taking away your gun and then kills you? What happens then?!" Dean had walked up to me and now he was close enough I could smell the beer on his breath.
I laugh bitterly, trying to remain calm and not freak out. Anxiety and panic well up in my throat but I refuse to let it show. "If I die? Then I'd thank the good lord for finally being able to leave this place, and not having to use suicide to do it." I say without missing a beat. "Dean. Death doesn't scare me. Never has. So just show me how to use the darn gun or I'll just leave, get killed and you'll never have to worry about me again."
"But Chris? Why wouldn't he worry about you? He is your father." Castiel says. He looks beyond confused and I start mentally strangling the angel.
Dean and Sam have looks of pure shock but I remain calm.
"Cas... what? What are you talking about?"
"Castiel do you know where the colt is?" I ask ignoring the people around me.
"Yes." Whoosh whoosh he's gone and then back again holding the gun.
"Cas! We talked about this!" Dean yelled angrily. He sounded like he was scolding a child.
Involuntarily i start to scratch my wound and i press down hard. It's a nervous habit I picked up.
"Chris stop!" Sam yells at me.
"Huh?" I spaced out again. Sam runs over to me and grabs my arm and I see that blood was soaking through again. "Shirt." I whisper.
Sam makes me sit on the bed and goes to get new bandages. Once he does he cuts off my old bandages and started to wipe the wound clean. He stopped once he saw the words I etched in my skin.
"'Why live'.... Chris why would you..." Sam couldn't even finish his sentence before he started to clean it again then wrap up my arm.
"Simple. I'm tired. I'm so... so tired." I let out soft, tired, breathy laughs. "This... internal war is wearing me thin. More so after today.... find out you're part angel and your real dad is a someone who kills the bedtime stories we were told about as kids is a lot to take in."
Dean keeps giving me uncertain glances like he's trying to make the fact I'm his kid disappear.
I sigh and move my hair out of my face. "Dean. Just because your my fath.... person who's genes I have, doesn't mean you have to take care of me. I've gone this far in my life without you in it. I can go the rest."
Something flickers in his eyes. Sadness? Disappointment? Pain? I can't tell. As fast as it came it was gone.
"No.." he says calmly.
"What?" I ask confused. I honestly expected him to let me leave.
"No. Just because I am you fath-person who has the same genes as you... that means I have to take care of you. You're family. And you're gonna be staying with us."
"But I can't-"
"After killing that mother-"
"Dean!" Sam interjected before Dean could cuss. I let out a small laugh at their bickering.
"-crapper. Then you won't have anywhere to stay. I can't let you stay with that jack-a so that means you will be staying with me and Sam."
"But what about Raz-" before I can continue, dean nods over to Cas, who nods to him and then puts two fingers on my forehead. "What are you-"
"Sleep." He mutters these words and darkness takes over my once clear vision.
-no ones POV-
Cas picked up the girl, just as she was about to fall to the floor, and moved her to the bed. As he placed her under the covers, Chris moved so she was hugging the pillow, letting out quiet soft snores.
Dean found himself staring at his newfound daughter. As much as he wanted to deny the fact that she was his kid he couldn't. He saw so much of himself in her and he's only known her a day. He suddenly found himself wanting to do whatever he could to keep her safe. Even if that meant going against her pleas and killing the demon for her.
"Dean... is this really the best option?"
"I agree with Sam, Dean are you sure we should be leaving her alone?"
Dean sighs and grabs his keys. "Yes. She can't fight Razzel. I won't let her get near that thing ever again. Let's go."
"But Dean. Couldn't she help? She is a nephilim and they have been proven to be very-"
"She's not coming alright?! Let's just go!" He yelled as he stormed out of the motel room.
The girl stirred a bit in her sleep before moving to lay on her back and stopped. She looked at peace as she lay on the bed.
Cas walked over to her, sitting on the space to her side and put his hand on her head. Within not even a second he was able to see what she was dreaming about.
*Christopher's POV*
I was sitting at the lakes edge, gently running my fingers through the calm, cold water. The water went up and down the rough corse sand bank. I could hear the heavy winds rustling the branch trees and the quiet sounds of birds chirping. Everything around me was at peace, and only in this moment. So was I. A branch snapping behind me brought me out of my tranquil state. I turned around to see a confused Castiel, wings and all.
"Christopher? Why are you here? And why can I see your wings?" He asks, coming near me. My wings curled behind me, the feathers softly moving with each breeze. The feathers were black, but then faded into white near the bottom.
I softly pat the grainy mineral next to me and continue staring at the calming body of water in front of me. I hear him move and sit next to me.
"Yeah... I've always had wings when I came here. I've always liked to think if I had wings that I'd be able to go away. Far. To somewhere like here. Somewhere peaceful. Somewhere.... where I didn't have to worry about what kind of monsters I'll have to face in the day. Somewhere my demons can't catch me. Somewhere.... I belong. It never really occurred to me it might be because I'm part angel... I never thought angels, demons or anything like this was real."
"Christopher-"
"Chris. My name is Chris, so call me that."
"-Chris... where are we?"
I sigh as I breathe in the fresh air, the underlying smell of pine around me. "I'm not completely sure. I just always felt at peace in the woods. The thought of being in them calmed me down, and it's also where I'd be when I hid from Bill. So I guess I learned to adapt to them."
Cas and I sit in comfortable silence for a bit. "It is very nice here."
"It is. Do you think... that we all could go somewhere like this in the real world?"
I could feel him shift so he was facing me.
"Of course Chris. Dean wants to make sure your happy... I know it must be hard to tell... most of the time I'm very confused on what he talks about. But I can see he wants to keep you safe and happy."
My breathy chuckles float in the air. "Don't tell Dean... but I'm happy I didn't have to kill Razzel."
"But I thought-"
"Yeah. I know. That's what I want people to think. I'm not strong Cas. I'm just good at faking it. So if I had to kill my mom, even if she was a demon, I don't know if I could do it."
Cas is silent for a moment. Then he pulls me into an overly awkward hug, but I just laugh and hug back burying my face in his chest.
"Thanks for this Cas...."
"But I didn't-"
"No one ever was around to comfort me.... that's probably my fault though."
Cas hugs me tighter. "I promise I'll be here for you whenever you need someone to give you a hug."
I laugh at his words. "I'm happy that you, Dean and Sam are in my life now."
Cas stays sitting next to me, just watching the water and occasional honey bee fly by, until he says he's needed by Dean and Sam.
Soon he whooshes out of my dream state and I begin to wonder if any of this was real. He could've just been some figment of my imagination, saying all the things I needed to hear. These thoughts circle my mind a mile a minute. I'm not good alone with my thoughts.
-real world POV-
Sam and Dean enter their shared motel room only to find that the Chris's sleeping figure was now sleeping on the couch, snuggled into Cas's side as he watch tv.
"Cas?" Dean's voice questioned.
"We were watching a movie that is called 'Percy Jackson'. She said it was good, although. I'm not sure what was happening." He says with a confused undertone in his voice.
Sam chuckled before going to the bathroom to change.
Dean just rolled his eyes a bit before going and grabbing a beer, then going to lay on his bed.
"We're heading back to the bunker in the morning." He mumbled as his eyes shut.
Cas didn't reply, only nodded as he continued to watch his show.
-time skip-
Chris snuck back in her house in the morning to get her things, then after that Chris made the boys drive her to Jack's house so she could say goodbye. After they said their goodbyes, the four of them drove back to the bunker.
As they stepped out of the car Chris ran over to the patch of trees and started climbing up one.
"What are you doing?!" Dean yelled as he walked over.
"I'm doing taxes obviously." Chris rolled her eyes as she climbed higher.
She grabbed onto branches, testing them a little to make sure they don't break under her weight, and continued to climb.
As she neared the top, she could feel the warm sunlight that peaked through the canopy on her face. Once she pushed her way through the branches, she could see the sun rising over in the horizon. A cool breezes blew past her, a nice relief from the heat the rising sun gave off. Chris closed her eyes and just sat there a moment, enjoying the peace of this. Enjoying how it didn't have to be a dream. How it could be real. How it was real.
"Chris! Come inside! You still need to put your stuff away!" Dean yells from the door of the bunker.
"Coming mom!" Chris yells back and starts coming back down.
Chris dropped down from the lowest branch and rolled when her body hit the floor. She dusted off her dress and ran inside the bunker.
"Holy shhh-"
"Ey!" Sam yelled from the library.
"SHIZNIT! THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!" Chris yelled in excitement and ran down the steps. She starts running around the entirety of the bunker, searching everything, memorizing everything.
Sam and Dean had run into a couple times, and laughed whenever they saw her excitement.
"ITS SO BIIGGG!" She shouted from the dungeon. "Quick question. Why the frack do you people have a dungeon? Just curious."
Dean walked into the room and leaned on the door with his arms crossed.
"Came with the place. Now come on. Foods ready."
"Yes! Food! I'm starving! What are we having?"
Dean gives Chris a proud smirk. "I made burgers."
At his words she smiles even brighter and fist pumps the air. "Yes! Burgers are the best food. Second only to pie."
"I'm starting to see the resemblance between us." Dean says as they walk up to the room.

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry for the late update!!! I will try to be updating more and yeah. Well I hope y'all have a good day, hope all y'alls Halloween (if you celebrate it) was great. Also! If any of you haven't seen the new movie Bohemian Rhapsody I highly recommend it! It was such a great movie, and Rami Malek portrayed Freddie Mercury just amazingly! (Sorry I'm band trash and have been looking forward to this movie for months haha.)
-emo