seventeen

Say the name
[sorry not sorry]
•••

To say the car ride to our date location was awkward would be an understatement

Felix remained quiet as Chan drove us into the night, lightly sucking his cheeks in before turning to look at me.

He smiled and grabbed my hand softly, rubbing his thumb in reassuring circles.

I glanced at our entwined fingers and then at him before returning a smile of my own.

Felix then brought my hand up to his lips, placing a kiss on the back of it, still making eye contact with me.

A furious blush covered my cheeks at his actions.

"Stop it," I mouthed to him, my face still burning.

My words only earned a low chuckle from Felix, who covered his mouth to keep the sound from disturbing Chan.

The car silently rolled up in front of a nice looking restaurant, with couples talking and laughing over their dinner inside.

As I was busy admiring the restaurant and it's guests, Felix had gotten out of the car and walked over to my side, opening the door for me.

I smiled at his chivalry and kissed his cheek lightly before turning back to thank Chan for the ride.

Chan lifted the corner of his mouth in a tight smile and waved goodbye, telling us to have a good time.

Felix grabbed my hand and led me inside the building.

The noise was more intense than I originally anticipated, everyone seemed to be engaged in some form of communication.

Most of the louder conversations came from the bar area, where the customers were tipsy and had little control over their volume.

We were quickly seated at a table near a window after Felix gave his name for the reservation.

"Order whatever you want, I'm paying," Felix said, looking at the menu the waiter had given us.

I narrowed my eyes at him over the top of my own menu, but my action didn't go unnoticed.

"It's my job baby," Felix laughed, not looking up from the menu, "beautiful girls shouldn't have to pay for their dinner," he flirted, making eye contact with me and winking.

Dear lord have mercy.

I tried to contain my smile to no avail as I shook my head at his antics.

"Are you always going to be this cute?" I teased.

"Only for you darling," he continued flirting, grabbing my hand on the table.

The romance was interrupted by our waiter.

"Hello, my name is Taehyung and I'll be your server tonight. Can I get you two started with some drinks?" he asked, his bubbly personality showing.