thirty two

I woke up to sunlight streaming through the slats of my window

Placing a hand up to shield my eyes, I pushed my body into a sitting position.

The small amount of movement made the throbbing headache in my skull prominent.

I groaned and massaged my temples with my index fingers.

Why did I drink last night?

Wait-

Last night

The pain in my head was temporarily numbed as the events of last night flooded back to me.

Felix

He was there

How did I get home?

I flung the sheets off me and stood, noticing I was in pajamas.

The headache was the only thing keeping me from believing that last night was just a dream.

I dragged myself out of my room and down the stairs.

Hearing voices, I froze, crouching so I could hear the conversation but they couldn't see me.

"You just need to explain the situation dear, I'm sure she's confused and upset." I heard my mother say in a consoling voice.

"I'll do anything I need to do to get her back,"

Felix, the voice belonged to Felix.

My eyes widened as air left my lungs in shock.

I slapped a hand over my mouth to keep from crying out.

My mother was helping him, supporting him.

Part of me wanted to stomp down the stairs and slap the both of them, but I had too much love and respect for my mother to do that.

Maybe I'll just slap him.

"Why don't you go check on her? I have to leave for work, but I'll be back soon and you have my number if you need anything."

My eyebrows shot up, I need to leave before he sees me.

Standing and walking up the stairs as stealthily as possible, I practically crawled to my bedroom to avoid making any noise.

Once inside, I closed the door slowly and rushed into bed, facing the opposite wall.

Seconds later I heard my door knob twist quietly.

My heart rate sped up and I breathed deeply to keep it under control.

I heard him sigh and take a seat at my desk.

Staying dangerously still, I shut my eyes tightly and hoped he would just go away.

"Nari," he choked out, "I'm so sorry."

I rolled my eyes.

"I know people say this a lot, but it really wasn't what it looked like, at all," he laughed dryly, "I would never do anything to hurt you, ever."

"Please just let me explain," he whispered so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

I heard him stand up to leave.

Gritting my teeth and hoping I didn't regret this decision, I whirled around, sitting up on my bed and looking at him.

"You have 45 seconds, explain,"

He looked at me in shock, his eyes wide and his mouth open.

Quickly blinking he snapped out of it and began talking.

"Jinsoul is JYP's niece," he blurted, "she's obsessed with me and Jisung but I lost the rock paper scissors game so I was the one that had to teach her to dance."

"She kept whining to JYP until she got to have a dance practice with me alone. She keeps pretending we're together and I can't argue it because she'd get mad and tell JYP and he already doesn't like me-" He suddenly cut himself off, and I saw the tears in his eyes.

I felt the urge to comfort him.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked quietly.

"Well to be fair I didn't think it was a big deal," he laughed nervously, "I never saw her as anything more than a nuisance."

I felt the tears prick my eyes, "You swear that you're telling the truth?"

"Why would I want to be with her when I have you? My literal soulmate."

"I thought you cheated," I choked out, "I thought you didn't love me anymore." My hands went up to cover my eyes and stop the tears from falling.

I heard Felix walk over to me.

He sat next to me on the bed and gently pulled my hands away from my face.

"I would never cheat and I will never stop loving you," he smiled at me, lacing our fingers together.

I laid my head on his chest, feeling his arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I'm so sorry."

I lifted my head from his chest, his arms still firmly around me.

"It's okay," I whispered back, smiling up at him.

"Good," he smiled back.

His hand left my back to cradle my cheek softly.

Not waiting for him to make a move, I leaned up and connected our lips, leaving my hands on his chest.

He pulled me closer to him with the arm still wrapped around me, my body leaning back slightly.

The kiss was sweet and not rushed, and I could feel him smiling as he pulled away, looking at me.

"You should probably be resting," he whispered, kissing my forehead gingerly.

"Stay with me," I said quietly, holding onto his arm.

A/N: haha stay,,, ok I'm crying now bye

"Move over then," he joked, lifting the covers and crawling in with me.

I scooted over to allow room for him before getting comfortable and fixing the pillows behind me.

He got settled too and then reached out to grab me, pulling my body against his.

My head was curled into his chest, so I could hear his heartbeats as I fell asleep, warm and content.

• • •

I told you guys not to worry
lol
Anyway thanks for reading!! I love you all<33