twenty eight

I climbed the stairs up to my room slowly and methodically after waving Felix goodbye at the door.

Who the hell was jinsoul?

I could feel my heart constrict with stress and worry.

Closing my bedroom door behind me, I decided to text Chae about it, my anxiety getting the best of me.

Chae😈

Nari
hey
Do you know anyone named jinsoul?

I sighed and put my phone down, looking around my room before deciding to clean it up as I waited Chae's reply.

All my life whenever I was stressed or overwhelmed I would clean, odd behavior I know, but it kept my mind busy and a clean room never failed to brighten my day.

I was just about to start sorting my laundry when my phone dinged.

I froze, before slowly picking it up to read her message.

Chae😈

Chae
Jinsoul?
Hmm can't say that I do
Why?

Nari
She's texting felix

Chae
umm im sorry what

Nari
Some girl named jinsoul is texting felix
actually sorry
*jinsoul:)

Chae
A smiley face?
sis
noah fence
But i want to slap ur soulmate
I'll ask minho if he knows
he said it sounds familiar

Nari
it does?
Oh jeez
That scares me

Chae
Hey I'm sure it's nothing
you are his soulmate after all
Why don't we go see them in a few days at their dance practice
It'll be like the old days:)

Nari
Yea that sounds nice

Chae
Just don't stress about the whole jinsoul thing
If it turns out to be something bad, I'll rearrange his face for you

Nari
wow thanks

Chae
Np girl
I gotchu boo

Nari
thank you
I appreciate it

Setting my phone down, I opened up my backpack and started working on homework, trying not to let my mind drift to the current situation.

• • •

By the time I finished homework it was already 11:15.

Deciding to just go to sleep, I took off my make up and changed into a comfy shirt, before closing my eyes and drifting into a peaceful slumber.

• • •

I opened my eyes and immediately felt cold before noticing I was in a dark room.

As I moved my legs to stand up, the lights turned on and I recognized that I was in a JYP dance studio.

I appeared to be all alone until I heard the door open.

Turning my head to the direction of the door, I saw Felix step through it smiling.

"Oh hey Lix-" I started, before realizing he was holding the door open for someone.

A girl walked in behind Felix, laughing along with him.

Her face was blurred but by the way he looked at her I knew she was beautiful.