nineteen

I'm really sorry that last chapter wasn't very interesting but this one and the next one should hopefully make up for it;)

• • •

Since we were the public transportation group, we proceeded to get on another bus that would take us to the bottom of the hill we would walk up to get to the tower.

The boys only needed to film a few minutes of bus footage so once they put the cameras away, Chan and Felix made room for Joohyun and I to sit.

Felix wrapped his arm around me again and pulled me to his side.

"You look pretty today," he complimented in English.

"Thanks, you look cute too," I responded, "well you always look cute but you know what I mean."

"Thanks honey," he smiled, "oh have you seen our album photos?" he asked, reaching in his pocket for his phone.

My face flushed as I remembered the picture Chae sent me earlier.

"Oh I've already seen one,"

"You have? Where?" he looked at me quizzically.

"Chae, uh, sent me a picture," I whispered in embarrassment.

He began smirking and then laughed, catching Jeongin by surprise and making him jump.

"Felix you scared poor Jeongin," I chastised, lightly slapping his arm.

"I'm sorry, he's a little crazy," I apologized to the maknae.

Jeongin just laughed and returned to looking out of the bus window.

We finally arrived at the bottom of the hill and got off the bus.

I wasn't looking forward to the walking but at least I didn't have to walk the entire way.

We went in front of the boys so the camera didn't record us but Joohyun and I could still hear them goofing off behind us.

At one point Felix had Jeongin in a tight back hug, pulling him down, as Chan continued to vlog himself like nothing was going on behind him.

Joohyun and I shook our heads and laughed at them.

The boys took a picture and then put the cameras away.

Once the staff took the cameras, Felix waddled over to me and grabbed my hand.

"How much coffee did you drink today?" I laughed.

"I don't drink coffee, it slows me down," Felix replied with a straight face.

I gave him an odd look and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm kidding babe don't worry," his face finally broke out in a smile.

"Are you though?" I questioned, not really believing him.

"You're so mean to me," Felix pouted cutely.

"It's only because I love you," I admitted, blushing after realizing what I had just said.

"You do?" He stopped walking and looked at me with a bright smile.

"Yes?" I squeaked out.

He didn't mind that I had replied in a questioning tone and hugged me anyways.

He picked me up and spun me around before returning me back to my feet and kissing me quickly.

"I love you too," Felix pressed his forehead to mine and smiled as he looked at me.