Gij!Pacman/Reader .:we can be friends!:. (SLIGHT FLUFF)

art from Unexpectedartist

You were walking out of town on the road where the outside world awaited. Near a familiar individual's house

generally, you didn't have a tasteful liking towards his presence, as in summary: you were a hard worker. You had much labor to do in the day to keep the town you lived in happy, and even at night, you were ordered to continue living to your fullest until you could gain even a minute of rest in a cozy and quiet area. You lived alone in the busy town, but you'd travel outside to feel the different atmosphere that was outcasted from the active place. sadly though, you'd have to always encounter a familiar and always toned-happy face that never left sight of you. you had to walk a safe trail, and even trying to refrain that by going into another would cause some serious aftermath to sternly force you to turn back faster than a roadrunner. It was unfair, but better, anyways. Nonetheless, why didn't you like this yellow-haired teen so much? well, again, your stressful work.

 You thought it was ridiculous he didn't have to do a thing because he's rid the 4 colorful ghost-shirt-wearing mischief makers from the miniature town you lived in. You bet he was happy that he could live carefree with a plentiful amount of cherries and apples he could get from his trees in the backyard. He was too happy that it was like a bane, clingy poison: never taken off, just..staying there forever and ever. no other reaction besides a smile and an appetite for food.

As of now, you were walking the trail, self-aware of Pac's home. coming close and idle. The middle of the afternoon, if you will, and you had a few fruits you had bought no for Pac, but rather yourself. If that young male was going to make you feel wanted of happiness, better have a snack while you try to look at the sky without being ordered to work for every 12 minutes from a person needing help to find their lost pup or a child wanting assistance with his lost yo-yo.

Soon, you sat a good, decent distance from Pac's home on the road whereunder was a soothing dent that carried a little river that didn't travel very far. You put the basket of your fruit down: having there a few exotic fruits you wanted to test. looking down at your feet kicked the endless waves of air, a bare squeak was heard a quarter feet away, as you nommed heartlessly into an innocent peach thats juices were pushed by gravity to fall on your clothes

"ugh," you groaned, the leak touching your skin, you wiped it off a few times, but the dry air did a better try than your hands did. as you looked ahead, something stood beside you, you thought in half a second before your eye saw something acute on your left side. something bulky and intimidating. it a millisecond, it felt like what was beside you was a threatening shadow, a face drastic towards the inner core of its eerie sentiment of presence. wanting to make a whisper move to catch your glimpse

you turned, drastically crushing the puffy fruit in your hands before...

"woof!"

oh, you just remembered...

His dog...