1

Music blasted through the speakers of the club in Mexico that all of Scott McCall's pack resided in at that moment, even Veronica

Music blasted through the speakers of the club in Mexico that all of Scott McCall's pack resided in at that moment, even Veronica. They were in search of Derek Hale and they were sure the Calaveras, a family of hunters in Mexico, were the ones who had him.

"This is a stupid idea," Veronica told Scott with a sigh, "A very stupid idea."

"I know," Scott replied as he grabbed Veronica by the wrist and led her towards the North Wing.

  Once getting there, Veronica glowed her red eyes as she grabbed the man carrying the walkie-talkie by the neck and slammed him against the wall, causing him to fall to the ground, unconscious.

Soon enough, one of the people began talking through the walkie-talkie, asking the man that Veronica had left unconscious about the North Wing. Veronica picked up the walkie before tossing it to Scott, who gladly took it, "Stiles," Scott called out through the walkie-talkie, "Take ten off the table."

After giving Stiles the order of taking the money off the table, Veronica and Scott made their way back onto the dance floor just time to stop one of the hunters from acting Malia and Kira after they took out two of them already. Veronica roughly pushed the male hunter into the wall, which caused him to fall to the ground.

As he went to go point his gun at her, Scott grabbed him by the neck as he struggled to get out of his tight grasp. Scott then picked him up and threw him across the room, causing him to be thrown against the wall about ten feet away from them. Scott then turned to the three females, giving them all a nod that told them to follow him.

Only a few moments after, Scott, Veronica, Kira, and Malia walked through one of the wing hallways of the club in search of what they were looking for. Just then, a type of fog began to travel through the hallway and Veronica immediately recognized the smell of it to be Wolfsbane, "Guys?" She called out, worry in her tone of voice.

  More fog began to enter the hallway and Scott instantly realized why Veronica sounded so worried, "Wolfsbane. It's Wolfsbane."

  Beginning to cough from the toxic herb, Veronica quickly turned to Kira, "Kira...Kira, get out of here!" She shouted to the female Kitsune.

Just then, a hunter entered the room and before Veronica could, Scott spoke up, "Kira, look out!" He warned her.

Kira went to hit the man with her nunchucks, only to become knocked out. With her blurred vision, Veronica watched as Kira dropped to the ground, unconscious from the hard hit to her head. An older female then walked in and Veronica realized that she must have been Araya Calavera. The female hunter walked over to where Veronica and Scott knelt side by side, weakened, and stood in front of them, looking down at the two alpha werewolves.

"Someone who has been an Alpha only a few months should be more careful when facing a hunter of forty  years." She commented as turned to Veronica, "I would have thought with you having Veronica by your side, you would be smarter. I guess not."