2

Only a few hours later, Scott ended up figuring out that Kate had Derek after being electrocuted numerous times by the Calaveras while Kira was forced to turn the dial. It was left in their hands now to find them.

 "So what now?" Stiles asked Scott as the Alpha walked over to the group who stood in front of Stiles' jeep.

  "She thinks she knows where we can find Derek," Scott informed the group as he extended his arms out, standing in front of Stiles.

"She gonna tell us where?" Malia questioned curiously, crossing her arms over her chest, just as Veronica did. 

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide," Scott replied and the whole pack turned their heads to see a girl on a motorcycle driving towards them. The female's bike came to a stop in front of where Stiles and she took off her helmet. Veronica's eyes widened when she saw that it was Braeden, the mercenary that Deucalion had presumably killed once before as the whole Alpha Pack watched.

   "You know her?" Stiles asked, noticing how both Scott and Veronica seemed to look as if they knew her.

"Braeden." Scott and Veronica answered at the same time and the whole group seemed to be confused.

  "Who's Braeden?" Kira asked confused, clearly not being apart of the pack while Braeden was there.

"She's a mercenary," Veronica informed her quietly.

"Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to La Iglesia," Braeden told them as she placed her helmet in her lap.

"The Church?" Lydia frowned in confusion.

"What's The Church?" Stiles spoke up, seeming just as confused as Lydia was.

"It's not a place you'll find God," Braeden replied as she placed her helmet back on.

_________________

 Once getting back into Stiles' jeep, it ended up being squished once more. Kira ended up having to sit on Veronica's lap, not that Veronica minded much, "Next time, I'm just going to rent a car or even run instead of being squished in the back." 

  "Are you serious? That's impossible. You couldn't be as fast as this Jeep." Malia spoke up confused.

  Scott, Kira, Lydia, and Stiles slightly chuckled at her comment, "Actually she can, Veronica's what I call abnormally fast. She's faster than anyone I've ever seen before honestly. She could definitely be as fast as this Jeep if she wanted to." Stiles explained and Malia slowly nodded.

   It's was silent for a moment before Malia leaned forward in the middle seat, wanting to ask the question everyone was wondering, "Okay, I'll ask. Who's Kate Argent?" She spoke up curiously.

 Kira raised her hand slightly, "Uh, I'd like to know, too." She agreed with her and Veronica stayed quiet, knowing what she had already heard the story about Kate Argent before even though she arrived only a little bit before Kira.

"Well, we were at her funeral," Stiles started to explain, "So, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground," Stiles answered.

"She was never in it," Scott replied quietly.

  "She was Allison's aunt. And a total sociopath." Lydia also added in before she turned to look out the window once more.

 The car ride became quiet once more before Kira spoke up, "You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to." Kira commented.