Note/Summary

Summary:

BTS is worldwide popular for their music. There are 7 members: RM the leader, Jin, Yoongi, J-Hope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Jimin is 22 years old and his best friend is Kim Taehyung, who is the same age as him. Jimin loves Jungkook, but Jungkook and Taehyung are dating. He felt betrayed by Taehyung because there was no secret between them. Which means, Taehyung knows that Jimin loves Jungkook. Jimin tried his best to not shows his feelings to the rest of his group, but would he be able to do that? They all live under the same roof and they are all always together. He sees the couple all the time, so what would he do? Should he give up on his dream and stay away so he won't keep on getting hurt? Would he be able to move on? At Fan Meetings, concerts, and other activities, Jungkook always tries to stay beside Jimin instead of Tae. His excuse was he didn't want people to know about Tae and him since their relationship was not very accepted. Especially, their home country Korea.

NOTE:

English is not my first language, so for any grammatical error, please forgive me. This is my first fanfiction, so please take it easy on me. Please do comments any suggestions or thoughts. Chapters are shorts. This fanfiction is mostly Jikook and vkook. 

Thank you and please enjoy,

Authornim