Chapter 4

Jimin POV

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Tae holding my hand. Tear stains were on his face and it broke my heart to see him like this.

Yes, I feel bitter about what he did, but he is my best friends after all. I stroke his hair a little and said, "Tae, I forgive you and I love you." Tears fall from my eyes. "It hurt, but I will let go for your happiness" I took a deep breath "If being with him will make you happy, then I'll stay aside. For you and him. You are my best friend and I give you my blessing." With a small smile "I'll always be here and even if it hurts I'll stay strong and if I smile everything will be fine."

I saw him opening his eyes slowly and as I was looking at him. When his eyes finally met mine, he started to cry and hugged me as if he let go then I'll be gone. I hugged him back as my own tears were falling. After some moment we both parted. "I'm very sorry Jiminie, please don't hate me and let me be with him. I love him and he loves me." He took both my hands and squeeze it lightly, "Please, Jimin, I know I'm selfish, but please. You are my best friend and I don't want to lose you, but I can't give up on him Jimin" he kept on pleading and I just smile at him. When he saw my smile, he stops and looked at me confusedly.

"Tae, you are my best friend and platonic soulmate. Of course, I forgive you, but you know it hurts. Why didn't you tell me you love him before."

Taehyung POV
"Tae, you are my best friend and soulmate. Of course, I forgive you, but you know it hurts. Why didn't you tell me you love him before." He asked.

I wasn't sure how to answer him. I know everything about him, but here I was not being honest with him. 

"I wanted to tell you, but you said it before I did. I have love him before you met him. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier Jiminie." I brush off some tear from him face. "I didn't want you to think of me as a competitor. I tried to get over my feelings, but it didn't work." I was sobbing with guilt by now. I hate that I wasn't honest with him when he told me everything about his life.

Jimin POV

I could tell he was felling guilty. I hugged him without saying anything further. He kept on saying he's sorry and that he was a horrible friend. I can't believe he thinks he's a horrible just because he didn't tell me we were in love with the same guy. I just giggled thinking about how stupid this was.

Taehyung POV

I heard him giggled and I broke away from Jimin's hug. I couldn't believe it. How the hell is he giggling in this kind of situation. "Why you laugh," I pouted. He just laugh and said, "how can you think you are a bad friend just because of this," he stop laughing and looked at me with full of seriousness, "Tae, you are my best friend and my platonic soulmate. You're not horrible. You've been there for me and I'll always be here for you." He gave me a slight smile "your happiness is mine as well. I love you. I've always has and always will no matter what comes in between." He gave me his full crescent smile, and I loved it. I hugged him and said, "Thank you Jiminie. I love you too and I'm sorry I cause all this." Tears falls from my eyes, but this time it's from happiness.