Chapter 17

Author POV:

There were many songs that Jimin was able to relate to in this album and he was thankful toward Bang PD as he knew that Bang PD just wanted him to be able to express himself one last time. Everyone was tired, but happy too because they all knew their hard work will be paid off when they see ARMY. ARMY were their source of energy, their strength, and their reasons for who they were. 

Among them all, Jimin was working the hardest, he was dieting even though his bandmates told him not to because he was perfect the way he is. For the last time, he just wanted to give his all and his best with no regrets. Jimin has been meeting Jihyun a lot as well. He gets along with his brother well, but whenever he was with his brother, he can sense that his brother was a little off. He wasn't as happy, but he shrugged it off thinking it was just his college life that making tired. His bandmates still know nothing about his parents. No one ever asked so he never told anyone. All the pain he kept it to himself because he knows that no one care about him.

 Little did he know that Jihyun was dying from guilt, he wanted his brother to suffer, but it seem as though he suffer more than his brother did. He saw how his brother just accepted everything and he thinks that Jimin didn't care about anything at all. 

Unknown to the both of them that they are both suffering. Loose trust in the people around them. Can't express themselves and they both had no one to rely on. 

As week passed by, BTS comeback was closer and everyone was excited and happy.

Suga POV

Our comeback is getting close and I am very excited. I can't wait to see ARMY and I want to confess my feeling for Jimin as well. I know that Jimin has a brother, so I'm going to talk to Jihyun to help me confess to Jimin. Lately, everything has been well. Everyone get along and Jimin and Taehyung are back to being the soulmate like they used to be. Jimin has been smiling a lot as well. Taehyung and Jungkook are happy too, but they don't act like couple. They act more like friends now. They never told any of us if they broke up or not, but from their actions, they don't look or act like couples. Taehyung has been hanging out with Hobi a lot and Jungkook has been with Jimin a lot too. 

Author POV

Suga called Jihyun so he could plan a way to confess to Jimin and he asked Jihyun to meet him at the café near his campus. Jihyun was eager to meet Suga since this was the first time he would talk to his brother's bandmate other than Taehyung. When they met at the café, Suga confess to Jihyun what he has feelings for his brother and that he wanted his help to court Jimin. 

Jihyun POV

I was beyond angry when Suga Hyung told me he like Jimin Hyung. Not because I was homophobic, but because this was our first time meeting and it felt like he wasn't serious. I can tell he was nervous, but who is he to tell me to help him court my brother. We are not even close at all. I only know about them because they are BTS and not because they are my brother's bandmates. I chuckled and said, "What makes you think I will allow you to be with my brother?" He looked at me surprise, but he gave a small smile and said, "I've known Jiminie for a very long time now and he has always been there for me. I want to be there for him too now." I was a little surprise because the way he talk, I can tell he had many regrets and sorrow. I sign and said, "I will not help someone who doesn't love him to be with him."