Chapter 12

Author POV

Jungkook and Taehyung were at the beach enjoying each other's company. That day, Jungkook never mentioned Jimin and all of his focus was on his beloved Tae.

As the couples were enjoying their date, Jimin was also at the beach trying to clear his head. He was walking past the couple and they didn't see each other since the couples were too busy teasing each other and Jimin was too deep in his thoughts.

The couple decided to drink and enjoy the night beside each other. After drinking the couple went back to their hotel room and watched a movie. While watching the movie, Taehyung fell asleep in Jungkook's arm. Jungkook tries to sleep as well, but he couldn't so he went to take a walk.

Meanwhile, Jimin was laying on the beach thinking about what Hobi had said to him.

Jimin POV

Am I really the reason for all these? Do I really make the worried? Am I that oblivious to not see any of these? My best friend had stopped talking to even though I don't know the reason for it. Did I do something wrong? Was I too focus on myself that I don't even know about my surrounding? 

What about Hobi Hyung? Does he really care? Should I tell him? What if he worried about me more?

Flashbacks:

I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I didn't feel like talking to anyone one so I ignored it, then I heard Hobi Hyung saying, "Jimin ah, I know you are in there. Please open the door." I still decided to ignore him. "I'm going to break the door if you don't open the door and you know very well I can do that," he said. I sigh and open the door cause I know damn well that Hobi Hyung would actually do it. 

When the door was open he rushed in and hugged me. I stiffen a little with the sudden contact but soon relax. How I missed the warm feeling of being hugged. I know my members had asked me consistently about my well being, but none of them had given me a hug. I missed it very much. He broke the hug and went to sit on my bed. I follow him and sit beside him. 

I played with my thumb as I didn't know what to say. Then he broke the silence by asking, "Jiminie, you know we will always be here for you right?" I know they will always be here for me, so I just nodded. "We've noticed that something is bothering you, and you would always tell us everything is fine, but Jimin ah we know you are hurting," he continued. I couldn't help it anymore. I can feel my tears were falling down my cheeks like a river. He cupped my cheek and said, "We are not forcing you to tell us, but we would love to know what's bothering so we would be able to help you," as he wiped my tears. I hugged him tight and cried on his shoulders. "You know we all are worried about you," he said. I just nodded since I couldn't form any words. 

He rubbed my back and whispered sweet words to calm me down. With that, I fell asleep on his shoulder. When I woke up, Hobi Hyung was sleeping next to me. It was early in the morning, so no one was up yet. I got up quietly to not wake Hobi Hyung up. I decided to go somewhere peaceful by myself to figure things out. I left a note telling them that I won't be coming back until tomorrow. I didn't tell them where I was going cause I know for sure they will come. 

End of Flashbacks

Still Jimin POV

I don't know what to do. Should I tell them? I don't want them to worry about me more. I don't want to be a burden. As I was deep in my thoughts, I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked over and see Jungkook. I was very surprised to see him here, so I asked, "What are you doing here at this late hour?" 

Jungkook POV

I left the room to take a walk since I couldn't fall asleep. I was walking on the beach and I saw someone lying. I walk toward that person wondering why would someone be here at this late hour. As I get closer, that person looked very familiar. Then I realized it was Jimin Hyung, so I went and sit next to him. He seems to be a little surprised by me. 

  "What are you doing here at this late hour?" he asked. I just scoffed at his question and said, "I could ask you the same thing." He just shrugged. He sits up and looks at the horizon. The moon was shining on his face and he looks ethereal. As I was staring at him, he turns his head and our eyes locked. My heart skipped a beat and my face got hot. We stared at each other and my heart beats keep on increasing. I can't believe it. I don't even feel like this when I'm around Taehyung. Maybe it's because I was embarrassed that I got caught staring, so I just ignored it and looked away. 

________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE:

Here, I am gonna apologized again for my mistake. This one might not be as good as the original one, but I hope you guys enjoy it. I really appriciated you guys reading this. I honestly thought no one would read it, but this story got 2K reads and I feel overwhelm by it. I know the updates are short, but please bare with me. 

Please let me know you thoughts.

Thank you,

Authornim