Chapter 3

Author POV

Jin had calmed down a little and he told Namjoon what happened. Namjoon called all the member and told them about Jimin. They all went to the hospital and when they reach there, Jimin was still in the Emergency Room. They saw Hobi sitting on the chair outside the Emergency Room hugging his knees and crying.

They all ran to him and hug him as they all cry and hope that Jimin would be find. The doctor came out from the room with a relieve expression. They all went to him and ask how Jimin was doing. The doctor smile at them and said, "He's fine for now. We'll do some test later when he's awake, and we have sent him to room 304B."

That moment, they all releases their breathe that they didn't know they were holding. They thank the doctor and went to see Jimin.

Taehyung POV

When I open the door, I couldn't help but ran up to him and cry. The doctor told us he was still sleeping. I hug him and cry. I felt terrible because I knew that he walked out of the house because of me and Jungkook.

I know he loves him and I did too. I didn't do anything because I knew how much Jimin loves Jungkook, but I couldn't say no when Jungkook asked me out. It was like a dream come true, so without thinking about Jimin, I said yes.

When we told the group about us and I saw the hurt look in Jimin's eyes. The moment Jungkook said that we started dating, I saw tears running down his cheeks.

It hurt me and I felt like my heart was being squished. The group congratulated us, but Jimin just walked out. I know it had hurt him so I let him be.

I know it was wrong for me to accept Jungkook like that, but my love for Jungkook was too strong. I didn't want to miss a chance with him. I loved him first and I knew him first. It's just I never told Jimin because he told me about his feelings for Jungkookie first and I didn't wanna make anything awkward between us. I whisper I'm sorry over and over again knowing that it was all my fault.

Jungkook POV

When Taehyung open Jimin hyung's room's door, the sight in front of me broke my heart. He had an oxygen mask and his legs were cast. I was scared that it might affect his dancing since everyone knows how much he loves dancing. I saw my baby Tae went and hug him and cried.

He kept on saying I'm sorry to Jimin. Little did I know I started tearing up with a pain in my heart. I shrug it off cause Tae was hugging Jimin and maybe I was jealous.

Tae kept of saying I'm sorry until he, himself fell asleep while crying and holding Jimin Hyung's hand. It's hurt to see my baby holding someone else's hand and crying for them, but what can I do, they were best friend after all.

They were called soulmate because of their closeness. It hurt too much to look at them, so I left the room, not wanting to see my baby embracing another man.

I left the room crying holding my chest. Its hurt sooo much and the worst part is that I don't know the reason for it. Does it hurt because of Tae holding Jimin, or seeing Jimin lying lifeless on the hospital bed.