Chapter 16

Author POV:

The group was practicing for their new comeback and everyone was exhausted especially Jimin since he knows this will be the last performance he will have with this amazing family. During this period, Bang PD had been trying to convince Jimin to not quit. He knows why Jimin wanted to leave the group, and he haven't tell anyone about Jimin leaving, not even their manager knows. Jimin seem to be happier as he wanted to enjoy every chance he got because he knows this is the last. 

Everyone was working on their new Album. Bang PD had told them about the title track being Fake Love. BTS weren't sure if this was the right track, but Bang PD explained to them that some of the lyrics was what one of his closest friend had said to him and that it means more that just a lyric in a song. It was a story about how this boy who was suffering and how this boy was trying his best to be loved. It was a story about a boy who gave up himself so he would be love by his love one, but at the end the person he loved was with someone else. 

Jimin immediately knew that this song was about him. He crack a small smile and said he loved it. Why? because he knew this would be his last performance with this beautiful family and he wanted to accept what he went through. After that, everyone just agree not really wondering who this song was for. 

Bang PD wanted to make sure that Jimin can related to many of the songs in this album for two reason. The first was hoping that Jimin will change his mind if he was able to related to their song, and the second was giving him this last gift he could give with out exposing everything. He knew that Jimin kept many things to himself, so he wanted Jimin to feel like he was able to express how he felt before leaving BTS, so he made sure that almost all the songs in this album will be able to tell Jimin's story and feelings. 

Magic Shop was a song he had a dilemma with to put it in this album or not, so he asked Jungkook his inspiration for the song. When Jungkook told him that when he wrote the song, he was thinking about someone special to: how this would always be there for him, how he admire this person, and how he wanted this someone to trust him and be able to lean on to him.