The departed realm

Harumi's P.O.V

Just as I was about to escape I heard, "Mom, dad, don't leave me!" For some reason, that caught my attention. I quickly ran back in the building and saw a little girl trying to avoid getting took into an elevator while her parents were outside. I gasped.
*flash back*

"Please, take her with you."

"No! Please don't leave me!"

"We'll get the next one."

"You're a quiet one, aren't you?"

*flashback end*

Something inside me snapped.
I grabbed the two adults shoulders and pulled the kid out just as the door was closing. "I'll get you out,  together." I didn't want this family to suffer because of my doings. I lead them to the fire escape. The child and the man went out first. The woman stopped and face me. "Thank you!" She exclaimed. I smiled. She followed after her family. Just as I was about to walk out, some wooden beams fell in my way. "You go! I'll find another way out!" I quickly ran up some stairs to the roof. Dead end. I saw Emperor Garmadon's Garmageddon crash into the building I was on. This is the end. I saw Lloyd and his friends watching me. I could almost hear Lloyd's gentle whisper of, "Harumi." But I doubt he could hear mine of, "I'm sorry, Lloyd." The building started to weaken, and it fell.

Time skip.

I woke up. I saw Ninjago city, but it was... different. It looked the same, but something about it wasn't right. Then I saw ghosts, I almost jumped out of my skin. Wait- I looked at my hand, and screamed. I was a ghost! But I died. Oh, right. Then it hit me. If I died, then wouldn't that mean my parents were here? My real parents. I looked around for anything that could help me when I saw a big sign saying, "Help Centre For The New Comers (HCFTNC)" I walked inside and walked to what looked like a help stand. "Hello, how may I help you?" Said the ghost behind the glass. He had eyebrows which were shaped unusually and had black hair with a green streak going through it. "Hi, erm, do you know if there's anyone in the departed realm who might be related to Harumi Jade?" The ghost turned to his computer and started typing in stuff. "Harumi  Jade, Harumi Jade." He mumbled. "Here we go. Tony Jade and Malissa Jade, biological parents of Harumi Jade."
"Do you know where they are?" I asked, hopefully.
"Yeah, I share a flat with them." He replied.
"Can you take me to them?"
"Sure. But I gotta finish work first. Why don't you go and explore the city and meet me back here at 3.00pm?"
"Ok! By the way, my name's Harumi."
"I sort of figured."
"What's yours?" He grinned in a friendly matter.

"Morro."