Stories of the villains

Harumi's P.O.V
I can't believe my eyes. Right in front of me stood Tony and Melissa Jade, my parents. "Mom? Dad?" The two smiled in unison and pulled me into a hug. "I- I missed you. I missed you alot." I noticed that my two parents weren't speaking. "Why aren't they speaking?" I asked Morro. The ghost sighed. "Long before--"
"Seriously? I think every one's heard that story. 'Long before time had a name, blah, blah, blah, The golden weapons blah, blah, blah.'." Cryptor blabled. The Overlord growled. "That story is very important!" He roared. Morro cleared his throat, getting everyones attention. "As I was saying... long before this legend was created--" (Remember on the first episode of rise of the snakes when wu started reading the legend and the flashback appeared on some parchment? If you do, imagine that).

There were two boys, each a carrier of destruction. Their names were, Crucifer and Dynobite. Crucifer had the ability to grow or shrink when he wished, giving him a huge advantage over his enemy. Now, Dynobite could turn into any predator he wanted, but, if he did not turn human after 20 minutes, he would explode, and regenerate on a new land. And, strangley enough, that happened to him 15 times. Unknowingly, Dynobite had created the first 15 realms. Which had lead to the fsm being created along with ninjago. Crucifer had grown envious of Dynobite's power and guess what- he chalanged the other boy. Unfortunatly, Dynobite had exploded once again, making a 17th realm; the realm of villians! The two put aside their differences and came up with another plan to get back to their home realm. They made villians. You see, we were made to be who we were, because they had created us from the very fabrics of creation itself! We could not fail them. But when we did, they cursed the two who took us in, who happened to be your parents, Harumi. Crucifer and Dynobite took away their voices and used that power to create a new villian! A very, very BAD  villian, who happened to be you. But now that you are here, they are searching for you. They will not rest until they curse you, like us.

"There's magic in the air." I stated.
"Boogily, boogily!" Exclaimed Krux. "Sorry." He muttered after we all glared at him.
"I have an idea. One that will help all of ninjago's future villians, and us. And it involves some kick butt."