Home For Redeeming Villians

Morro's P.O.V
I met a kid today. Her name was... Harriet? No. It was... Harumi! Yeah, that's it. Anyways, I think she is tje daughter of Tony and Malissa. But if she is... I don't think they're gonna react well when they found out she is a villian! The truth is, I don't share a flat with them- the Jades own the Home For Redeeming Villians aka THFRV. But I just call it "The BLASS". Don't ask me why- I just do. I heard a bell ring at my desk and saw Mr. Canetar (my boss). He had the same red suit on and a dark green mustache with pink eyeliner. Pink! I really dislike that colour. "Hello, sir. How may I--" he cut me off.
"YOU ARE FIERD!" Of course I was. They must've found out I was using a fake identity. They thought my names was Jeff until I was talking to Harumi when I told her my name. "Okay. Just let me get my stuff and then I'll leave." I replied camly. Although, I'm sure he heard the grudge I held in my voice. Ever since the cursed realm was destroyed, I automatically went to the departed realm. Everyone knew I was to be feared, so I had to make a fake identity. I quickly shoved my stuff into a small backpack and ran out the building. I had to catch up to Harumi. I then saw her wandering around. "Harumi!" She imediatly turned and saw me. "Morro! What are you doing here? I thought you were at work." 
"I was fired."
"Why?"
"Because they found out I was a villian."

Harumi's P.O.V
"Oh... well that's a shame."
"Don"t worry. Com'on. Let's go and meet the others." I stopped in my tracks. The others ? "What do you mean?" He sighed and turned to me. "Your parents own 'The Home For Redeeming Villians'. I'm so sorry. I know who you are. You reserected Garmadon. You tried to kill half the ninja. You destroyed ninjago city."
"I didn't just destroy that." I said. I could hear the sadness in my own voice. He looked at me in confusion. "I destroyed Lloyd as well."