H

Harumi was shown around the BLASS and might she say, found it interesting. She had already came up with a plan to defeat the two villians of legend, but the others didn't like that idea.

"NO! THEY'RE IN NEARLY EVERY WATTPAD NINJAGO FANFICTION: EVEN THE NINJAGO VERSION OF THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! (A/N This is an upcoming story if you want it written comment "yay!" If not, comment, "nay!") SO! ON NO CONDITION ARE THE NINJA COMING HERE!"
Harumi smirked at Morro. "Too bad, 'cause they're already here."  (A/N who doesn't love cocky Rumi?). "Nice introduction, Rumi, we apreciate it." Morro jumped in suprise, he hadn't heard that voice before yet it sounded so familiar. The ghost turned around and saw unfamiliar people (not ghosts) walking towards them. "And who the heck are they?" The one in blue gasped dramatically and pretended to faint. "One of our biggest enimies doesn't even recognise us! We're the ninja! Duh!"
"The ninja? What happened to you? You look like you've been redesigned from a movie made of Lego."
"What do you mean? We didn't change."
"Did so."
"Did not."
"Did so."
"Did not."
"Did so!"
Did not!"
Samukai spoke up. "While the children continue they're arguing, lets put our plan into action. And I know just who can help..."