The two boys

No one's P.O.V

"Crucifer! Did you see what she did! She betrayed the evil ways!" Exclaimed a grey wolf. A boy with aubourn hair turned from his work. "Yes, Dynobite, I saw it." Replied Crucifer. "Time's up." Dynobite transformed back into a human. He had gray/brownish hair. "Harumi was meant to be the villian of villians, the master of all masters, the conquerer of all--"
"I get it, Dynobite. But this time, we will be more careful. This time, we'll make something so huge that no one, not even us two, shall be able to control it! MwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

***
"Are we done yet?" Dynobite asked, bored out of his life.
"We will be done when we are done, no sooner!" Crucifer hated working with Dynobite. He was annoying, selfish and most of all; he never helps. "Ooh! An idea has popped into my magnificently amazing mind!" Dynobite shouted suddenly.
"More like "magnificently empty mind"." Crucifer mumbled.
"We will call this villian, Two-face!"
"Already taken."
"The joker."
"Taken."
"Shredder!"
"Taken."
"Thanos!"
"Taken."
"Dynobite!"
"THAT'S YOUR NAME YOU IMBECILE!"
"Garmadon....?"
Crucifer growled under his breath. This was gonna be a long day.

***
Sorry that its short, the next chapter will be longer!