Meeting the villans.

Overlord's POV
I HATED it here. Yes, I am a dragon in the departed realm, BUT, I didn't wan't to be the size of a puppy! I snorted and a puff of dark matter came out my nose. As I was, well, talking to myself, I realised I was lated for rehersal. I flapped my tiny wings as fast as I could to be airborne and took off to the "BLASS". Now, you see the "BLASS" is a place where villians go when they die. It isn't a prison, it's for our saftey. I kept on repeating the lyrics in my head, when I got so lost up in thought, I banged into a tree. "Curse this tiny body." I thought, while gripping onto the wood. I slid down safely and discovered I was at the "BLASS". I sprinted to the stage and sighed when I saw I got there in time. Cryptor, Deavourer and Mr. E were already there. Devourer had to go through the same experience as me and turned into a smaller snake. "Hey, guys, was I late?" I asked in my now squeaky voice. Mr. E, shook his head. He sent a digital transmition to Cryptor. "Mr. E said you were perfectly on time." He translated. We stood on the stage and we rehearsed our song we were singing called "don't wanna miss a thing".

(Play the song above).

Overlord:
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

All:
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cryptor:
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Devourer:
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever

All:
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing

Mr. E: (I know he doesn't talk, but this will be explained later).
I don't want to miss one smile
I don't want to miss one kiss
I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

All:
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby
I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing.

We finished singing and heard a single pair of hands giving a slow sarcastic clap.

Harumi's POV
After Morro had finished clapping, I thought of somwtging. One thing I didn't expect was to see see some of Ninjago's greatest villians singing. Another thing was that the Overlord and the Great Devourer had shrunk. A lot. But the most suprising thing was that I saw, "Mr. E?" The once silent nindroid looked at me. He nodded. "But... how? You can't speak- yet you can sing?" The other nindroid, Cryptor, explained to me. "Mr. E can only communicate through singing." I looked to the former biker, who continued it, quietly. (He's gonna start singing so imagine the style as jazz). "When I was made," he began- singing, "I was made to be a singer droid. For entertainment. I was never made to be a warrior. I was never made to be some assasion. But I knew at heart, I was a biker. So I joined a gang, got my strength up and, kicked my maker out the window saying, 'this is who I am'. I got in a bike, rode around and was like, I love this life. You can't boss me around you can't show me down, I'm a droid. It's who I am. I had a guitar swapped it for a car, then got a motorbiiiike. I was in an alley, saw the SOG sign and thought, "hmm, this looks intresting". So I met Ultra Violet. Then she let me meet that big man you call Kil-low. He let me in and now here I am." I was gobsmacked. Not just about his story, but also because he was such a good singer. "Why didn't you tell us this before?" I asked Mr. E. (Imagine this as the end of the song)"I was afraid you would all make fun of meeeeeee." I was about to say something else when a skeleton popped his head out the window and shouted, "KEEP IT DOWN WILL YA'! KING SAMUKAI MUST REST!" Of course that was Samukai. Four arms, big head- matches his description really.
"You never do anything, Sssamukai!" Hissed the Devourer. "I wish you both be quiet!" Yelled an orange genie. Nadakhan. Then two men came out the door, one older, one younger. "I can't beleive we messed up with time so long that it killed us, brother." Said the grey haired. "For once I actually agree with you." Said the black haired. The Time Twins. "Com'on. I'll show you who you really came for now."
"May I come as well?" Sang/asked Mr. E. Morro smiled. "Sure. After all, you are good friends." The trio walked through the halls and into a massive room. About three (full sized) great devourers long and the four wide! Two people stood at the end. Once we finally reached themonly two words could break the silence. Those words were made by me. "Mom? Dad?"