4.) School

I'm so scared for school to start. I go to a college program as well as high school, and it's funny because I've always hated the high school and I loved the college program immediately.

But I'm more afraid of coming out to kids from the college program than I am to the kids from my high school. It's a small school so it's really shocking how accepting they are.

There's this guy named Carl that everyone accepted immediately, but at tech (my college program) people would use female pronouns for my boyfriend, and his dead name as well. There was this one person that did it for the entire year whenever she was mad at him.

I punched a wall by her head and haven't heard her do it again yet.

Needless to say, I'm afraid of how I'll react. It's weird that the school I originally hated will be more accepting of me, and the school I thought I fit into more won't be. But I'm still happier at the less accepting school.

It's so backwards and I hate it. I have so much anxiety when I should have relief that school is starting back up. I've never been afraid of school starting until now.

People had such a hard time going from "she" to "he". How in the world are they going to go from "she" to "they"?

How am I going to cope?

~~~~

Be true, stay you ❤❤

~Day Dreamer~