11.) Depression

There's a lot of different types.

They hit you a lot of different ways.

For any number of reasons.

For me it's stress. And more stress. Plus a lot more stress. Multiplied by MORE STRESS.

Self-invalidation too. Old habits die hard. I had to teach myself how to expect it. How to just deal with it. Unfortunately, I could never teach myself how to get over it. Plus you can't just stop learned behaviors simply because its "safer".

She.

Her.

DEADNAME.

*pang*

*stab*

*wrench*

*silence*

Silence. What is wrong with me? Why can't I say something? Anything?

How am I supposed to expect other people to use my name and pronouns if I'm too weak to ever say anything? Why have I done this to myself?

I keep waking up more tired than when I fell asleep. I don't ever want to get up for school anymore. I do, but not for myself. I never do anything for myself. I don't know how.

My muscles are so heavy. I feel so weak all the time. My last race was terrible.

My senses are so sensitive and unfocused. Everything is so loud and bright and I can't focus my eyes, ever. My ribcage cramps and stabs and leaves me gasping for air and it's because of my own mother.

No matter what I do to try to better myself, I'm not gaining any ground. I'm just so tired.

I'm not sure what to do. Something needs to let up.

There's more, but I'll stop here.

~~~~

Be true, stay you ❤❤

~Day Dreamer~