Camp Half Blood

Peter Parker-

This camp thing is very interesting. It's really fun!

I can practice with my webs on this rock climbing wall that has real lava! I almost touched it to see if it was real, but Percy quickly told me not to.

I walked by this cabin with a bunch of girls sitting in front of it, and they told me to go over to them.

"Hi, I'm Drew. Daughter if Aphrodite.!Who are you?"

"I'm Peter." I introduced myself.

"Who's your godly parent?" Drew asked.

"I don't have one." I said.

"Then why are you here? I mean, I don't mind at all, but is there a reason?"

"I'm here with Percy. Someone evil is after him, so we have to help keep him safe."

"Percy? In danger? When is he not? He can handle himself, unlike those friends of his. That's the reason he's here and they're all six feet under." Drew hissed. "Percy is quite attractive though. So are you."

"Wha-"

"Drew, leave the poor mortal alone. This is probably way too much for his mind to handle." A girl said as she walked up to us.

"Ugh. Go get some cereal or something." Drew rolled her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Katie Gardner. I'm supposed to take you to the cabin you'll stay in. Percy is a bit busy currently.."

Suddenly a large crash was heard from the distance.

"Mrs O Leary it's okay! Stop violently licking me! Get off me! Shh, it's okay now please get off!" Percy yelled from across camp.

"As you can see, he's preoccupied. So, let's get going to Cabin 3. Chiron gave you permission to stay there. Although some of the other avengers chose to stay in other cabins." Katie explained.

"Who's staying in which cabin?" I asked.

"Natasha is staying in the Ares cabin, she met Clarisse and now I'm afraid to tell her she can't stay in there, so now she is. Thor is staying in Zues' cabin with Thalia, since Thor is like the Norse version of Zues. Lastly, Bruce is staying in the Athena cabin. He met Malcolm, and they talked about smart stuff."

"I bet if Tony was here, he'd stay in the Hephaestus cabin." I grinned. "So Who's your godly parent?"

"Demeter. That's why Drew told me to eat some cereal. Demeter is obsessed with cereal."

"That's interesting.." I remarked.

"Yeah."

"So... technically, Hades is your half brother in law?" I asked.

"I guess. Never thought of that.. so that means I'm half cousins in law with Nico... Oh well, we never really count anyone related to our godly side our family, besides our parent and half siblings of course. Then no one here would be dating, and that makes it pretty boring around here." Katie stopped walking. "Here we are, unless you make a friend you can't bare to part from, you'll be here."

"I would've thought you'd invite me to your cabin." I joked.

"Trust me, you don't want to be in the Demeter cabin. The plants will eat mortals alive, which means you. There are so many plants there, it's so chaotic. Anyways, see you later!" Katie skipped away to a flower garden.

I walked into the cabin to see a lot of beds. Only two of them looked even slightly used, and it was only because they had stuff on them.

I picked a bed in the corner and set my stuff on it, which I had picked up on the way to the cabin.

This'll be a fun few weeks, I think I'll actually enjoy it here. No wonder Percy liked it here. It'd be better if I actually was a demigod, but being Spider-Man is good enough. I mean, who wouldn't want a friend named Karen that talked to you whenever you wanted to? Or cool webs so be shot from your hands?

I'm like a mortal demigod. But I heard the Athena kids all have arachnophobia, so I should probably avoid wearing my suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why does this chapter seem like I'm trying to ship Peter and Katie? It wasn't my intention...

My update speed is slowing down, so who knows when I'll update next.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

The one and only,
     Juliet_Nebula