The Plan

Percy-

They don't know what my plan is yet. If they knew, oh boy, they would hate it! It's not the most fun plan, but if we want to take down Gaea, AGAIN, we need assistance. Leo helped last time, but I don't think risking his life again will do anyone any good. He just retired from being the seventh wheel, let's just let him have his glory. Even though Leo and I are the last of the seven...

Anyways back to my plan. We need to go visit good 'ol uncle Hades and go to Elysium. Hades won't mind, we're on good terms now. You know, not being framed for theft is always way better way to see him. Less chance of me dying.

To get to the underworld, we need to find Nico. He wasn't at camp, so I can only guess where he is. Oh wait, what about his boyfriend? Will Solace? He'll know. I've Been planning this whole thing all day, I just have to hope those mortals will survive the underworld. Might have to ask Nico about that. I know I can't fully resurrect this person either, but to have them help us fight, that'd be amazing. Maybe I can ask all of them, I know they'd immediately go back to being dead afterwards, but it's been so lo-

"Percy?" Peter asked, stopping in front of me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You've been quiet. We were asking you about the plan we have." Peter said.

"What's your plan?" I asked.

"We get Clint, Steve, and Tony, then we go team up against Gaea." He explained.

"No, not a good plan. We need all the help we can get, if you know any other special people, might wanna gather them up. We need to go see my cousin, so I can get some extra help."

"Ok.. we can ask Tony to make some calls, We go pick him and the others up, go see your cousin, and then we'll be set." Bruce shrugged.

"Hopefully." I mumbled under my breath.

"Where is this cousin of yours?" Natasha asked.

I pulled a gold drachma from my pocket.

"Oh Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Nico Di Angelo, wherever he is." I threw the coin into the mist.

The coin flew back in my face.

"Dammit Fleecy!"

"What just happened?" Peter asked.

"She can't find Nico!"

I threw the coin back into the mist. "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Will Solace, Camp half blood."

This time, a coin didn't get thrown in my face. Instead I was looking directly at Will.

"Will." I yelled, to catch his attention.

He jumped and looked at me. "Percy? Didn't you guys just leave? What happened??"

"Where's Nico?"

He looked down. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, we have a code GAEA."

His eyes widened, and he looked up.

"That-that's not possible!"

"Now tell me, where's Nico?"

"He.. went to.. the.. underworld... Again.."

"Why are you saying that so weirdly?" I asked.

"Because,he told me not to tell anyone."

"Why not? It's not like he's not supposed to be there."

"I think he knows you'd be looking for him.."

"Well.." I turned around. "Looks like I'll have to do what I did when I was twelve."

I looked back at Will. "Didn't you barely make it back last time?" He asked.

"I'm always almost dying, nothing new." I shrugged. "Anyways, it's urgent we go to the underworld. We just get to skip the Nico step."

"Well, cya Percy." Will swiped his hand through the mist. The call disconnected.

"So, what exactly are we doing?" Thor asked.

"Flying across America to get to the entrance to the underworld."

"Or I could assist." Loki stated, stepping forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been like, three weeks since I've updated. Sorry bout that.

I started High School, nothing like high school musical, but I already knew that.

I've just finished planning the basics of the plot. This will be like my version of infinity war. Before you ask why the avengers haven't split up, it's because it's my version.

Or because it wasn't the original plan. Hahahahahah.

But you'll be seeing Dr Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy, possibly Black Panther, Vision and Scarlet Witch.
I don't know yet, I'll have to watch all of the marvel movies to see which ones I'll be able to write.

Minimal death in this, because Thanos and Gaea May be all powerful, but the demigods always win. Always. Except in this story most of them died...

SHHHH.

Well guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though I wrote it while sick.

The one and only,
Juliet_Nebula