I Get to Enslave My Friends

Percy

I was sitting at the dining pavilion, at the big three table, which meant Jason, Nico, Hazel and I. Thalia obviously disowned her dad a few years ago so she's at Artemis' table.

Dam PineCone face.

The avengers got to sit at any table they wanted, not like the Gods could do schist. I mean, they could, but the avengers just helped save everyone so...

Yeah.

Jason stopped eating his food and looked me dead in the eye, "so, what's gonna happen now?"

I sighed and stopped eating my blue pancake that was doused in syrup, "I don't know. I want everything to be how it is now, but.. I know that's not as easy.."

Nico stood up and brought his plate over to the fire.

"What're you doing Neeks? Didn't you already sacrifice food?" Jason asked.

Nico nodded, "It'll only take minute."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, eating a bite of my pancake.

"Just shut up and let me do this!"

I sighed, "Alright, Alright."

Nico threw his remaining food into the fire and mumbled something, I noticed Hestia look up at him in curiosity.

Nico walked back, "Alright I'm back."

"You need to eat," Jason stated, "don't make me get Will over here."

"Oh Gods please don-"

"Already here!" Will shoved a piece of steak into Nico's mouth, "and under doctor's orders, you need some protein."

Nico groaned, "C'mon doc, I'm not hungry after that whole battle."

Hazel giggled, "There's steak juice dripping down your chin." She grabbed a napkin and wiped his chin.

"Love from both your sister and boyfriend, look at you, Mr. Popular." Jason snickered.

"Now Nico, I know you love skeletons but becoming one is a bit too much, so let's eat or I'm gonna have to put you on a feeding tube." Will chuckled.

"You can actually do that?" I asked.

Will shook his head, "not exactly, I know how to but we don't have the supplies for that."

"Oh." I looked over at the other tables, all filled with demigods distracting themselves from the pain they felt and the grief they faced.

I sighed, I wanted to avoid this sight. Maybe that's why I left after my friends died.
Okay yeah I know that was the reason, but now things have changed.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a loud noise, a cloud of black smoke covered the outside of the dining pavilion.

After the smoke cleared, I saw the one God I really didn't want to see at this moment.

Hades.

"Father, you received my message?" Nico asked.

"I have."

I ran in front of the god who was towering over us, "Hades, please don't take them back, after everything they've done!"

Hades frowned, "I cannot break the rules."

"But what about when you allowed Hazel to return from the underworld? Can't you do that again! She'd die too!" I clenched my fist.

"That time was not my doing, I merely pretended I saw nothing, if I show I'm aware then I'd have to do something. I can't just allow them to remain in the realm of the living."