Breif Intermission

Percy-

After saying our farewells to the campers, we headed out.

I wanted to call Blackjack to get us a ride, but of course he wouldn't fit us all on his back.

"So, that was fun." Peter remarked.

"Yeah, like a sleepover at your camp. Wish we knew it was pointless. What do we do now?" Bruce asked.

"Shall we indulge in the poptarts?" Thor asked.

"Later. We need to get back to Tony and Steve." I groaned.

"Why didn't you let Steve join us?" Natasha asked.

"Someone had to babysit Tony." I sighed. "Pepper wouldn't be the best option, she might leave him alone for five seconds and he'll do something stupid."

"Mr Stark can handle himself, he's older than me and you. He's very professional." Peter said.

"Oh Tony has that kid fooled." Natasha whispered to Bruce and I.

"Yeah. Anyways I should probably mention we are close to the beach if anyone wants a swim break, walking can be exhausting when you're in the middle of nowhere." I pointed towards the direction of the ocean.

"That's a good idea. Let's go." Bruce smiled.

When we got to the beach, I immediately headed for the water, falling face first into it.

Kinda hurt.

We sat around the ocean, just discussing battle tactics in case Loki makes a surprise visit.

Then, I felt strange, I felt a presence.

Oh schist.

The waves increased slightly, I sat criss cross in the shallow end, utterly annoyed.

The avengers I had with me looked confused and raised their guard.

"What is it, Dad?!" I retorted.

Poseidon emerged from the water behind me.

"Just wanted to check in with my favorite son!" He smiled.

The others' jaws practically hit the floor, except Nat. She kept her stupid 'I'm an assassin so I don't do emotions' face.

"Don't you remember the deal? Keep me away from your world unless it's Hestia."

"You went to camp half blood, so I assumed you were returning to our world."

"It was an emergency situation, some Norse god is after me or whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Who?" Poseidon asked.

"Loki."

"Oh. That's a terrible situation, luckily I gave you a new power that can aid you!" He grinned.

"You don't understand do you? Anyways that power you gave me, it was Franks! How can I use such a power that only reminds me of what I've been trying to forget?! I haven't used that Dam power once, and I have to wake up each morning knowing that a part of Frank lies inside me, his power! HIS! It isn't mine, and I sure as Hades know I never asked to have it!" I yelled.

Poseidon looked shocked, and saddened by my remark.

"Although I would take the power back, I'm afraid that it'll be of use to you soon. You still are my favorite son Percy, just remember that. I'm sorry son."

With that, Poseidon disappeared, I was left in the water, forgetting about the group of people in front of me, eyes laced with concern.

"Your Dad is nice. I think." Peter remarked.

Nat elbowed his shoulder, he immediately smiled awkwardly and said, "sorry, I don't really remember what dad's are supposed to be like. But.. yeah okay.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo. I had something big planned for this chapter, but I suck so I moved it to either next chapter or the chapter after that.

I remembered the gifts I gave Percy the first chapter, and I didn't want people to think I was forgetting them! So I brought in Poseidon to do some foreshadowing. I mean, what foreshadowing??

I'm writing this on my phone and my finger keeps hitting the emoji button thing instead of the 123 thing, so the font kept changing and I had to waste time fixing it, probably happened in almost every paragraph.

Anywho, sorry for a one-shot last chapter, I just had to celebrate his birthday, and I felt writing a chapter like normal wasn't special enough.

Also, just realized that I don't think I added in Nico during the camp chapters! Gotta include him sometime soon or else I'm gonna forget!

This book so far has basically been: trying to protect Percy from psycho Norse god, but failing miserably!

I also didn't forget about Clint! He's important in the next few chapters! No one knows where he went except Nat, who is his FRIEND! He is a married man okay?

Ugh writing this authors note sucks because I keep trying to purposely use poor grammar but I don't want people thinking it isn't on purpose so I edit it to better grammar.

I also had my freshman orientation today and tomorrow morning so that sucks! Yay gonna spend four years there! Ugh.

Anyways, that's all for today, and I'll update next week! (I'm going camping Thursday through Sunday so I won't be able to update then.)

Hope you enjoyed!

The one and only,
    Juliet_Nebula