Reunion

Percy-

I felt like I was going to cry, I mean, all my deceased friends are standing there, in front of me.

"So, What are we supposed to do exactly? We've been watching everything thanks to Hades, but uhh.. how are we supposed to help?" Hazel asked.

"Let's not focus on that right now.. let's just go to the avengers tower and take a break.. then we plan.." I suggested.

"Don't act all sappy on us now Percy." a familiar voice said.

I looked up, and saw who it was.

"Luke.. what are you.."

I didn't understand. Luke wasn't part of the seven.. he... he should be in Elysium..

He died a hero's death after all.. but he shouldn't be back..

"I don't know either, Percy." Luke sighed.

"Who's he?" Jason asked.

"L-Luke." Annabeth managed to say.

Luke looked over at Annabeth, a small smile crept onto his face.

"Annabeth.."

"Remember what I said to you before you died?" Annabeth asked.

"Y-yes.."

"Don't forget it.. don't do what you did ever again.. even if we're going back to Elysium after this.. don't even think of betraying us like that.."

"What did he do?" Piper asked.

"He betrayed us. Went to Kronos' side, became his host." I explained.

"But.. he redeemed himself." Annabeth sighed.

"He killed himself so Kronos would lose." I finished.

"That's a fun story.." frank mumbled.

"Why did you bring him back?" I asked Hades.

"You need him." Hades stated. "I'm going to take you guys home."

Hades then did the thing and we were all at the avengers tower.

"This is a lot of people.." Tony sighed. "I'm going to my room, I'm exhausted."

"So, how's Elysium?" I asked.

"Great, we had some terrible tv programming called depressed Percy, but it started to get good. Then all of a sudden we were brought back to life." Jason snickered.

"Look, Gaia's coming back.. Piper, do you think you'd be able to charmspeak her?" I asked.

"I don't know.. maybe? We should focus on a plan, like, teams or something." Piper suggested.

"Yeah, Okay.." I rubbed my chin, trying to think of a good team composition.

"Ahem, seaweed brain?" Annabeth cleared her throat.

"Yeah?"

"You forgot you have me." She smiled.

"Oh, right. What's your plan?" I asked.

"Team one, they'll go find Dr Strange. Team two, they'll find Rachel, who probably has a prophecy waiting. Team three, they'll get any willing demigods from camp to help. Team four, they'll stay back and think of ways to take down Gaea."

After a while of discussion, everyone was divided into groups.

Team one: Tony, Bruce, Frank, Nico.

Team two: Natasha, Annabeth, Thor, Loki.

Team three: Hazel, Clint, Reyna, Peter.

Team four: Me, Jason, Piper, Steve, Luke.

"Alright, let's go." I Said, and everyone stood up and broke into their teams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got out of the hospital, I'm okay, but I dodged a huge bullet.
I'm fine now, so don't worry.

I'm still recovering, so I might miss more school, and if I do, I'll write chapters during that time.

I was going to revive Beckondorf, because he died too soon.. but he wasn't that important of a character..
Zoë is in the stars, so that wasn't an option. And Bianca chose rebirth, so that was a no.

And then I realized, woah, Luke. He is an option. So I chose him. He's important to this story now.

Also, I realized I now had to give dialogue to so many characters, so I divided them into teams, and would go through multiple p.o.v's like I did during the camp half blood arc.

Next chapter will be in Percy's p.o.v still, but after that it'll be someone else.

Btw, I'm gonna be spelling Gaia's name both ways cause I keep forgetting which way I spelt it first, so oops. Gaea or Gaia.

Anyways, I'm gonna go get some rest so I can recover.

The one and only,
        Juliet_Nebula