Back to Camp Half Blood

(Even though we just left Camp Half Blood...)

Hazel-

I'm alive again.

This is the second time.

I know, it's not permanent, I'll be back in Elysium after this whole battle is over, but I'm still pretty happy to be with everyone again.

Sure, In Elysium I was with some of the others, but Leo and Percy, they were still alive. I couldn't be with them.

Now I can.

It's pretty exciting.. I guess. But I know I'll probably have to die again..

I mean, dying isn't so scary when you do it twice, so a third time won't really be all that bad. And this battle is promising a third time.

Or at least strongly hinting at it.

But as long as Gaia is down for a long time, I'm fine with it.

Reyna, Peter, Clint, and I all walked to the camp border, where the wonderful dragon was guarding the entrance. Peleus.

We all entered the camp, some of us needed assistance due to being mortal.. (Looking at you Peter and Clint.)

(Quick authors note. So anyone who remembers that one chapter where I made Peter a son of Athena? I just wrote that as more of a filler type thing? It didn't happen in this storyline but a separate branch of it? I'm confusing myself but it was more of a "Hey great idea, now I want to write it" type thing. Of course, fillers are boring I get it, but I just wanted to write it that time. Okay end of my long discussion, continue onwards my friend.)

Reyna immediately said hi to Grover and Will, who were waiting at the entrance for us.

They looked the same. Maybe Will was taller.. I'm not the greatest at seeing height differences though.

"Hey Hazel." Will waved at me.

"Hey Will!" I waved back. "How's everything been going?"

"Well, pretty good. Although my boyfriend keeps disappearing to the underworld every so often. Makes it kinda difficult to talk to him." Will smiled.

I laughed. "Understandable."

"So, I'm guessing you wanna talk to Chiron first? He knows all the details, but might as well go and say hi. He missed all of you. He also has some plan that he wants to tell everyone." Will rubbed the back of his neck. "But, he doesn't know about the other little situation..."

"Luke?" I mumbled.

"Mmhmm. Well, good luck, I'll be fighting with you guys."

"Thanks."

I looked behind me, but Reyna and Clint had wandered off, leaving a confused Peter.

"C'mon, we'll be speaking to Chiron now."

"Right." He smiled and followed after me.

"So, I'm guessing Luke is good now?" Peter asked.

Even I didn't know much about Luke, so Peter and I were on the same boat. I had only met Percy a year or two after Luke died, I only know of him through stories everyone tells. I've even heard stories about Silena Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf. The few days I spent at camp half blood before I died, they were the best. Those campfire songs and stories were so entertaining. reminded me of the old days, with my mom, when she wasn't acting all crazy.

I even got to share my stories about the old days. I was able to tell Leo so many stories about Sammy.

I walked into The Big House. Chiron stood at a ping-pong table along with a few others.

"Alright, I believe everyone's here." Chiron stated. "Let's begin this little meeting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I made a new cover and I don't know if I like it or not. I've been practicing realistic eyes and I wanted to draw character eyes so I did Percy and Peter and then I was like, wait, this could work...

So now it's the cover, the word placing is weird but whatever. It'll probably change a lot.

So I know it's been a while since my last update, but I do have an excuse! My uncle passed away on the ninth, so I had all the funeral stuff going on, and we helped out with his family. So I'm back this week!

And Christmas is soon! If you celebrate Christmas, merry Christmas! Because I'm probably not gonna update till after it. I think Hanukkah is over now? Lemme look it up.. okay yeah it is, so happy belated Hanukkah! And Happy Kwanzaa! That's the 26th to the 1st so I'm not late for that. I have no clue if there are other holidays for different religions this month, so I'll just say Happy Holidays!

Okay, so I have to watch Dr Strange before I add him to the story, so I'll do that soon. It'll be the next chapter after all. And yes, that means you won't get to know what went doing in the meeting, but I'll include a flashback (probably.)

Anyways, I have to edit this, so I can publish it and all.

Thanks for reading! And thank you commenters for commenting because I love to read all of them! Yes, I do read all of them, and I love them, so keep it up.

Have some blue cookies!

The one and only,
    Juliet_Nebula