Percy One Shot

In honor of today being Percy's birthday, have a one-shot filler like chapter!

This takes place after the war with Gaea, on Percy's birthday, obviously.

Percy-

I woke up in my room. I just came back home a few days ago, and found out my mom and Paul were killed.

I looked at the news, it said today was August 18th. Normally my mom would've woke me up and gave me a delicious blue pancake breakfast. Then that afternoon she'd invite any friends I might have, or no friends if I didn't have any, to eat blue cake. Last year I spent it with Annabeth... and Nico, who is alive, uhh.. Grover.. Thalia..  a lot of friends last year..

It's difficult to think that I had just met most of the seven recently, and already Leo and I are the only ones left.

Thalia, Nico, And Leo were alive, so that's good. But it's not all of us.

I decided it wasn't a good idea to do anything today, so I went back to my room to go back to sleep.

Unfortunately, I couldn't fall asleep, no matter how long I closed my eyes my body just wouldn't drift to sleep.

I heard noises, but I just ignored them, continuing to attempt to sleep.

Eventually, I did. The blackness took over.

Not for long, I was awoken by a loud crash from my kitchen.

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, walking over to the kitchen slower than I should.

I arrived in the kitchen and my apartment was covered in decorations.

I saw Leo trying to clean up something that broke on the floor.

It looked like broken glass.

Leo looked up, and noticed me.

"Ahh! Percy! Uhh.. hi? I had a key so I didn't break in or anything, but.. I didn't break anything of yours it was a bowl that I brought.. it was for... uhhh..."

"WHAT'S GOING ON LEO?!" A girl yelled. I recognized the voice as Thalia's.

"CODE PERCY!" Leo yelled.

Thalia ran into the kitchen, her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Percy! How have you been?"

"Uhhh?"

"Good answer! Could you just.. go sleep, for like, an hour? This is just a dream so.. yeah?"

"I can't dream, Thalia."

"Wow what a miracle then! Just get to your room at least?"

I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Can't you just tell him that we're throwing him a birthday party?" Nico asked as he walked into the room.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's your dam birthday." Thalia sighed.