brunch #2

Cussing out my sisters and yelling so loud I couldn't hear my own thoughts was my reaction to finding out that my idiotic sisters robbed a bank with their friend, Ruby. After my little screaming contest, they also told me about the side jobs they did. Me being the great and smart sister I am decided to simply help them out, because who doesn't like extra money?

I calmed down after a few minutes and we talked about their new business idea, and they wanted me to come and talk to the "intimidating gangster" as they described him. Of course, I was the only one with big balls enough to not be scared by him.
Hours flew by and it was time to leave for ''their little date" and they seemed nervous. I mean how scary can a low life gangbanger be? When we arrived there was only one available table. We sat down and then I realized that I didn't know what their idea was even though we talked about it before we left. Before I even got to ask a question about the idea, a handsome man sat down at our table.

" You didn't tell me the guy was hot as fuck" I whispered to my sister.
" Because he looks like a homeless person, are you blind? My sister shot back.
" I'm pretty sure I can see, and your taste in men sucks sis" I whispered back to her.
Beth started the conversation with the handsome man with saying that they have a new business idea.
The man took a sip of his drink.
" Oh, you guys didn't hit me up to do brunch?"
" I mean if they told me that you were this hot before we left, I probably would have."
" But without them and instead of brunch we could just have sex in my house" I hinted.
The man seemed surprised that I was so straightforward, and asked me who I was.
" My bad, I'm their younger sister, Y/N." I introduced my self.
"I'm Rio," he said. Finally, I knew the hot guy's name.

My sisters and their friend discussed their new plan with Rio, and to be honest I didn't listen at all. I was too occupied with staring at Rio and trying to figure how he ended up in this kind of lifestyle. I mean was he like us and needed the extra money, or was it another reason? I was so lost in my own thoughts that the next thing I saw was Rio standing up then Beth mimicking his actions. Then I hear Ruby asking him if he's in. He responded with: I will give it a shot, and walked away from the table.
" We're not here to try. We're here to win, bitch" Beth shot back at him.
" You did not just say that," I said.
Beth looked at me and shrugged. Well, this was an eventful brunch to say the least.