birthday party #3

Trying to find new clothes for Ruby's birthday party was easier said than done. Y/N didn't even know why her sisters insisted on throwing Ruby a birthday party when she clearly told them not to. The poor woman wanted to have a peaceful and quiet night with her family. Now she was stuck for the night with screaming kids, and their parents trying to not seem drunk even though they had a few beers more than they should.

Now she was stuck in a dressing room trying to fit into several dresses. Luckily for Y/N the last dress was stunning and fit her body perfectly. She knew that the dress was a bit over the top for a birthday party, but she didn't care. (a picture of the dress is at the top) Now that she found the perfect dress, she could finally go home.

"skip to the party"
Y/N was very surprised when she arrived at her sister's Beth house, they had really outdone themselves with Ruby's party. There was a lot of balloons everywhere, and Y/N was almost blinded by the number of party lights. A booze station for the grownups, a kid station with a lot of desserts shaped like different animals and more. "Why didn't they do this for my birthday?" Y/N wondered.
Then she spotted her sisters and Ruby and walked up to them. " I'm kind of jealous of Ruby right now," Y/N said to them. They all laughed and decided to take a few drinks together.

A few hours later and a lot more drinks than she thought, Y/N spotted Rio. She knew about the robbery and the jobs her sisters and Ruby did, but she also knew that her sister Beth wasn't so fond of him. She looked around for them and saw Beth talking to her husband.
Y/N marched over to her and dragged her away from her husband, and said: " Did you invite Rio?"

Beth's eyes widened. " Wait, what? I didn't invite him," she responded and walked straight to where Rio stood. " Well, this is gonna be an interesting night" Y/N thought.
Beth and Rio disappeared and Y/N was starting to get tired. Her ride had ditched her so she invited her self to stay the night at Beth's house. She knew her sister had a spare room, so she went there and started to undress. When she had taken off her dress, a person barged into the room. Y/N turned around shocked to see a smirking Rio.

" Damn Y/N, I didn't know you had a smoking hot body," Rio said as he stared at her.
" Get out, Rio." Y/N said while covering up her body the best she could.
" Are you sure you want me to leave, princess?"
" Yes, I'm pretty sure, now get out," Y/N said flustered.
" See you later princess" Rio said while laughing.
« Don't call me princess " Y/N shouted at Rio while he walked out. Rio turned around and said: " Bye, Princess" to her, and walked out.
" Asshole" Y/N thought.
She laid down in the bed, and it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

A/N
hii, i'm so sorry that I didn't update before now. I went on a vacation a few days after part 2 and i'm currently stuck on a 7 days cruise in the Caribbean (the wifi sucks) so if I don't upload as much that's why.