imagine for @gambinoss

Y/N walked into her friend Beth's home. Beth had texted her earlier about her daughter's birthday party. When you arrived at her house you walked right in and spotted your boyfriend and Beth. You were confused because you didn't know that they knew each other. They hadn't noticed you walking in yet, and you observed how close they were. It looked like they were arguing about something, and then you made yourself known. You were afraid that if you didn't make yourself known they would do something you wouldn't like.

«Hi?» you said out loud.
«Hey, baby girl» Rio said smiling, while Beth just gave you a slight nod.
«What are you guys doing?» Y/N asked them.
«We were just talking about something, it's not important.» He answered his girl.
« I'm gonna leave now, catch you later sweetheart,» Rio said while walking towards the front door then stopping where you stood and kissed you on the cheek.
«Bye,» you and Beth said.
« So what are you gonna do for Emma's birthday?» you asked Beth.

You stayed at Beth's house for a while and helped her with preparing for Emma's birthday. You drove home after saying goodbye to Beth, and when you finally came home you noticed that Rio was home too. While being at Beth's house you were thinking about what they were talking about, and you were afraid that Rio was cheating on you. You began to think that Rio would never do that to you, but you also began to think that Beth was a lot better than you. She had a nice body, pretty, rich, and had a perfect life.

You walked into your and Rio's bedroom and saw that he was lying in bed.
«Hi baby,» he said.
« Hey, be honest. What were you talking about with Beth, you guys looked like you were going to fight each other or kiss. Are you cheating on me or something? Y/N rambled.
« Oh hell no baby, I'm not cheating on you I would never.» He answered.
« But what did you talk about?» she asked.
« They stole from me, and a lot of money too. She and her friends do a few jobs for me,» he answered honestly.
« Thank god, I thought I wasn't good enough for you.» y/n said quietly.
«Sweetheart, you are the only person I put up with. I love you.» Rio said.
«Love you too.» y/n mumbled.

The rest of the night was spent cuddling with Rio, and him telling you the story of how he met Beth. You were kind of happy that she stole from him because you couldn't bear the thought of him and her together. You cuddled into Rio even more if that's possible, and he kissed you softly. After a while, you both fell asleep.