imagine for @taylor_163

A/N:
not updating this book and reading a ton of luke hemmings books? ouf, never heard of that!! lol, I'm kidding but I have taken a break because I didn't have any motivation to write and I was kicked out/left my friend group so I focused on getting new (not fake toxic) friends. I'm sorry for ranting but that's why.

Imagine for @taylor_163
warnings: mentions abuse/violence.

the story of how y/n and rio met (high school)

Y/N didn't think that she would end up buying drugs, and especially not from her boyfriend. Everyone knew that Jake was an abusive little bitch that only cared about drugs, money, and getting laid. He didn't have a single nice bone in his body, and that's how sweet Y/N ended up in this situation. She was a bit short on money this month but needed the drugs, and of course, with that «sweet boyfriend» of hers, she got it. Then a few days later when he found out that she couldn't pay for the drugs until the next month he decided to take matters into his own hands. If beating up your girlfriend of one year counted as «taking matters into your own hands.»

He and his gang of little bitches cornered Y/N and began beating her up. She felt horrible and the pain was incredibly painful. She wished that someone would have the courage to stop it, and then her prayers became true.
" STOP" a voice yelled and you could see a person run up to the gang that was currently beating you up. They surprisingly stopped and you got a good look at the person that rescued you. It was Rio, a good guy that you have known since kindergarten but never talked to. You worried that he would end up hurt because of you.

Jake your boyfriend looked at you and turned to Rio and punched him right in his nose. You gasped but didn't say anything in fear of getting kicked or punched again.
« I have an offer» Rio said while looking directly into Jake's eyes.
« And that is?» Jake questioned him.
« If you end your relationship and stay away from her, I will pay you what she owes and I will work for you,» Rio said.
«Deal.» Jake quickly said. He continued with « This bitch isn't worth not getting paid and having an extra worker.»

Rio quickly helped Y/N up and carried her out to his car. He drove off to his house and cleaned up her wounds.
« Why did you help me?» Y/N asked quietly.
« This is probably gonna sound dumb but I have liked you for a while,» Rio confesses.
Y/N smiled at him and winced when he cleaned her arm.
When he was done fixing her up, she leaned towards him and kissed him softly on the lips.
She broke it off before they did anything more and said: «Thank you, Rio.»
« No problem baby girl,» Rio answered.

a/n again:
I'm kinda rusty at writing (again) so I'm sorry if this imagine sucks.