Ratman

You felt a gentle nudge on your shoulder waking you up from your peaceful sleep. You lifted your head up and saw you had been asleep on Minho's shoulder. "We're here," he whispered softly making you sit up a little straighter. He as right you were just about to land outside the doors of a huge factory. You wondered what was roaming outside in the unknown.

When the helicopter landed, the door was flung open and you were told to get out. Sand stung your eyes the second you jumped out. You laughed to yourself as you heard Minho roughly waking Thomas up behind you.

You got inside the door as gunshots sounded behind you. You quickly turned to see half the group still making their way inside. Men with guns were running outside to fight whatever the danger was. You were itching to go and have a look but they wouldn't let you go back out.

When Thomas and Minho appeared from the darkness, the huge metal door began to close. The noise from outside dimmed when it was fully closed and you felt slightly more relaxed. You were led by an armed guard to a room, inside the room was a big table covered in food, bunk beds were pushed against the wall and comfortable looking chairs were littered around.

"Eat. Someone will be here soon to explain things to you," he said and he vanished.

"Well, that was comforting," You muttered sarcastically. 

 "Should we have it?" Newt asked picking up some bread and smelling it. 

"To be honest if it's poison I'd rather eat than starve," You shrugged taking a chicken leg and biting into it.

It was the best thing you had tasted in a long time, you chewed it slowly savouring the flavour before swallowing. "Is it poison?" Frypan asked cautiously

"Do I look dead?" You asked, Minho laughed and picked one up for himself.

"Ah, that's so good," he moaned taking a bite.

Encouraged, the rest of the group began tucking in. You sat down and began to chat, you and Minho pulled your harnesses off and put them to one side. As attached as you were to it, you didn't think you needed it from now on. 

Feeling playful for the first time in ages you picked up a red grape that was in a bowl. You threw it up into the air and caught it in your mouth. Then you got another one and did it again, and again. By now you had caught the groups attention.

"Impressive," Minho nodded approvingly, "Let's test this talent," he said standing up with the grapes and walking to one side of the room. "Stand there," he pointed to a spot in front of him. "Every time you get one right, you take a step back," You nodded and did what he said.

He threw a grape up in the air which you caught in your mouth easily. Everyone cheered and laughed, Winston started counting.

You took a step back and Minho threw another one. "2," Winston said, "You can't keep this up forever."

When you got to 9 you couldn't go any further back and Minho started going back.

"Ok, you get to 15 I'll get you a present," Minho laughed. "Ready?" He nodded and you prepared yourself. He threw it up just as the door behind you opened.

You caught it just in time and spun round to see a grey-haired man stood there. It was a slightly awkward and funny moment that he walked in the exact time you caught it. You could hear someone sniggering behind you and you fought to keep a straight face. You were the closest to him and at the front so you had no one to hide your smirk behind.

"You kids doing alright?" He asked, "Sorry about all the fuss we had ourselves a bit of a swarm." You walked back and began putting your harness back on as he continued talking.