Jorge and Brenda

Enjoy an early update😁 

The room at the top of the stairs looked like the combined area of a shed, bedroom and office. Some wires were tangled together on the desk, a comfortable looking sofa with blankets and pillows on and other random junk was littered around the room.

"Jorge. They're here," she said before sitting down on the sofa and crossing her legs. She was looking at all of you in more detail now. 

"Shh," he whispered listening to a radio, although it sounded fuzzy and static voices could just be heard but they were inaudible. He sighed and pulled the wire out making it fall silent.

"You ever get the feeling the whole world is against you?" He spoke standing up. He was wearing dark clothes, a waistcoat had dark tanned skin and hair going grey.

"Tell me about it," you muttered. He heard you and you could've sworn you saw the corners of his mouth twitch slightly upwards.

"Three questions," he started to pour a glass of water. "Where did you come from? Where are you going? How can I profit?" He took a gulp the water.

"I have a question," You raised your hand slightly.

"Y/n, no," Thomas warned and Minho squeezed your hand warningly.

"Let her speak," Jorge ordered and he beckoned you forward with a finger. You walked forward unsurely. He nodded as if to say 'go ahead'.

"You wouldn't mind setting me some water, would you? I'm parched," You said looking unblinking into his eyes.

"Y/n, get back here," Thomas complained as the rest of the group sighed.

"You're a girl who knows her mind," he said. It was hard to tell if he was angry or not.

But to everyone's surprise, he offered you a spare cup. You held it as he poured a generous amount of water in it. You would have been suspicious but it was the same jug he drunk from, couldn't be poison right? Feeling reckless you drank the water, it felt so good against your dry throat. You looked him in the eye and drank another sip.

"Thank you," You told him, he nodded in response. You went back over to the group and offered them the cup. They each drank a gulp until it was empty.

"Selfless, you look after your friends too," he commented when you returned the cup to him. You smiled and made your way back to the others. "Now, answer my questions," he ordered business-like again.

"We're headed for the mountains. We're looking for the Right Arm," Thomas told him. The men around the room laughed slightly.

"You're looking for ghosts you mean," Jorge corrected him. Thomas didn't answer clearly unsure how to react.

"Question number 2. Where did you come from?" You looked around nervously at the others, we couldn't tell them we came from Wicked. 

"That's our business," Minho answered him darkly. Jorge shrugged slightly, then the men behind us grabbed you and Thomas and pulled you away from the group. The others were being held back by the other men.

"Get off her!" Minho shouted as you were dragged a short distance away and both forced to your knees. 

"Get the hell of me," Thomas struggled next to you. You tried to kick your captor but as they were two fully grown men it didn't do much.

The girl appeared again scanning the back of Thomas's neck with a machine. He continued to struggle, "Shut up, you big baby," she commented then scanned the back of your neck too. It stung ever so slightly. 

"Ahh," You breathed for the stinging pain. You could hear lots of fidgeting behind you.

The girl looked at the machine and passed it to Jorge who had a pair of glasses on. "You were right," she said slightly shocked, "But her wanted level is higher than his."

"What is she talking about?" You asked retreating back to the group. Minho held your waist in his hands tightly so no one else could get to you.