Painful Interrogation

Minho's POV

He was sat down with Fry and Newt talking to some other guys who had been in a Maze as well. He looked up he saw Thomas and Y/N wandering through the door looking like lost dogs. "Better go rescue them," He joked to Newt getting up and walking towards his younger friends.

"Hey Thomas, Y/N," he called going over to him. 

"What's going on?" Thomas asked confused. 

"We weren't the only maze," Minho replied smiling to him.

"Seriously?" Y/n asked stunned. Minho nodded and led them back to the table the others were sat at.

"-and there was the big explosion, these guys came out of nowhere shooting up the place," the guy Newt had made friends with said.

"Was intense," his friend added.

"They pulled us out the Maze and brought us here," he finished his story.

"What about the rest?" Newt asked, "The ones left back in the maze. What happened to them?"

"I don't know," he shrugged unhelpfully, "I guess Wicked still has them."

Minho noticed Y/n wasn't listening instead she was looking around curiously at the other people. He'd developed a soft spot for the girl since they had met. She sassy, sarcastic comments and good humour made him enjoy her company.

"How long you guys been here?" Newt continued to ask questions. 

"Not long, only a day or two," the guys opposite him replied, "That kid over there," he turned around and nodded to a boy younger than us sat alone with his food up playing with his food.

"He's been here the longest, almost a week."

"His maze was nothing but girls, lucky boy." his friend said. Minho decided he didn't like this guy, he seemed like a flirt, he stared at every girl that passed.

Y/n was the best looking girl here. He caught himself in his own thoughts and looked away from her back at the table.

"Good evening gentlemen, ladies," Ratman called getting everyone's attention. "You all know how this works, you hear your name called out please rise and join my colleagues in an orderly fashion. Then you will follow us, your new lives are about to begin." he opened his clipboard and began reading names.

Minho zoned out watching you out of the corner of his eye again. He noticed how pretty you really were, your face was no longer covered in grime and glistening with sweat. Your hair looked really nice in a cool braid that Minho didn't know the name of.

There was a groan from the crowd as Ratman closed his papers. "I'm sorry I can't take more. Don't worry your time will come, enjoy your evening." The group of people who were leaving followed the guards to the door but Ratman started to make his way over to our table. Everyone fell silent when he was right next to us.

"Y/n," he asked pointing at her on the end of the row. 

"Yeah?" She asked cautiously.

"Would you mind coming with me and answering some questions?" He asked politely. 

"Do I have a choice?" She asked her attitude starting to show.

"No Y/n," he lowered his voice angrily at her.

Everyone stood up as Y/n grudgingly rose to her feet. "If you don't want to you don't have to," Thomas said as Minho grabbed her arm to stop her leaving them. A guard grabbed Y/n's other arm and gently but firmly made him let go and took her away.

"Don't worry your little girlfriend won't be long." Janson walked away with a smug look on his face.

"If he touches her!" Minho growled watching them leave.

"You'll snap his neck," Newt finished for him,"Yeah, we all will."