- 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

jungkook's pov
6 : 57 am.

jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his bed. jntil his hyung, kim seokjin, came in his room, slamming the pots in his hands together to wake jungkook up.

"JEON"

BANG

"JUNGKOOK"

CLANG

"WAKE YO"

BANG

"COCONUT HEADASS"

CLANG

"UPPPPPPP!!"

jungkook been up ever since the first bang. he just stared blankly at his hyung. once jin was done , he was panting hard. jungkook snorted.

"oh. you're tired , old man?" jungkook said and cocked up an eyebrow. jin frowned at the name jungkook called him.

"old man? i will kick your damn shins off. get up and get ready for school." jin said and rolled his eyes as he walked out jungkook's room. jungkook just chuckled and stretched before he got out his bed. he walked towards his bathroom and took a shower.

after a good 15 minutes.
7 : 12 am.

jungkook got out the shower with a towel around his waist and another one drying his hair. he walked to his closet and looked for an outfit. after a few seconds , he found his outfit.

a/n : i want him to stomp me with those timbs

a/n : i want him to stomp me with those timbs. he's so perfect omg.

after he was done getting dressed , he went downstairs where his other hyungs were. he sat down at the table, waiting for his breakfast. jin soon came to him and placed his plate in front of him. jungkook bowed his head as a thank you and started eating. after they ate, they left the house and went to school.

yuri's pov
7 : 00 am

yuri woke up due to her phone alarm. she stretched and walked out of her room. she went to her brother's, min yoongi , room to wake him up. she slowly walked to him and jumped onto him , causing his body to shoot up.

"WHAT THE FU-" yoongi was cut off when he saw his little sister on him like a koala on a branch. he rolled his eyes , trying to hide his smile. "get off of me , yuri."

she groaned but got off of him. she then smiled.

"come on and get dressed! it's our first day at our new school!" she said , excitedly. yoongi groaned and got up, towering over his little sister.

"get out then." yoongi snapped and yuri frowned then stuck her tongue out at him. she turned on her heels and went back to her room and into her bathroom to take a shower.

after 20 minutes.
7 : 21 am.

yuri got out the shower and straight to her closet, the love of her life. she started searching for an outfit. and after a while , she finally found it.

 and after a while , she finally found it

yuri did her hair and makeup. she grabbed her phone and charger , placing her charger in her backpack. she walked down stairs to see her brother waiting on her. he saw her and got up.

"ready?" he asked. she nodded with a smile and headed to the door. they left the house and went to the school.

7 : 35 am.

they made it to the school. nobody was outside so they quickly made their way into the school. they already had their schedules. but they had to separate. yuri gave yoongi a quick hug and wave before running off to her class. when she made it, she knocked on the door.

"come in !"

she twisted the door knob and walked in.

jungkook's pov

a girl around my age walked in the class. she looked new.

"ah. you must be the new student." our teacher, mrs. hwang, asked. the girl nodded with a smile. cute. "please. introduce yourself." the girl nodded again and turned towards the class. she took off her sunglasses and ran her fingers through her hair.

"hello , everyone. my name is min yuri. please take care of me." she said and bowed. the class went wild after she said her introduction.

"YOU'RE YURIXOXO!!" a boy said with heart eyes. his actions caused yuri to giggle.

"yes. that's me , love." she smiled at the boy who mentally died from fanboying.

wait.

yurixoxo?

W AI T

SHE'S THAT CHICK THAT COMMENT ON MY POST AND I FOLLOWED !!

i snapped out my daze when i saw her walking towards my direction.

well shit.

she sat next to me.

~~~
author's note
i know it's short.
but the next chapter will be longer.
i hope you enjoyed this !

don't forget to vote and continue reading.

I 💜 U !!!