- 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐓 𝟏 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

saturday morning.
yuri's pov
11:21 am

yuri woke up and sat up. she stretched and her phone went off. she groaned a bit and picked up her phone. she unlocked her phone and looked at the notification.

instagram
[ yurixoxo ] goldenkookie : yuri-ssi?

yuri's heart started to beat fast. of course it would if her crush dm-ed her. she quickly tapped on the notification to text him back.

yurixoxo
yes?

goldenkookie
sorry if i woke you up.

yurixoxo
no no. it's fine,, i was up anyway.

goldenkookie
ah. lol. i see. well, do you have anything planned today?

yuri raised up an eyebrow and made a thinking sound. she looked back at her screen and began typing.

yurixoxo
nope. i'm free. why?

goldenkookie
i wanna hangout with you. if you don't mind, of course.

yuri's eyes widen as she started to fangirl and squeal. she squealed so loud that yoongi had to tell her to shut the fuck up. she calmed down and texted him back.

yurixoxo
alright. where and what time?

goldenkookie
xxxxxxxxx cafe @ 5pm

yurixoxo
okay see you then!

goldenkookie
bye , yuri-ssi

goldenkookie
❤️

yuri's heart fluttered when she saw the heart. she waited a few minutes to see if it was a mistake. but, he never deleted it. yuri started to fangirl again and yoongi threatened to hit her with a flyswatter if she didn't shut up. yuri looked at the time.

12 : 03 pm

yuri yawned and got under her covers to sleep a bit more.

4 : 10 pm

yuri woke up and lazily grabbed her phone to check the time. her eyes widen when she saw the time. she jumped out her bed and went to bathroom to shower.

after showering.
4 : 34 pm.

yuri got out the shower. she dried her body and hair. she then ran to her closet to find the perfect outift. after some seconds. she founded the perfect outfit.

yuri quickly put on her outfit and ran to the bathroom once again

yuri quickly put on her outfit and ran to the bathroom once again. she did her hair and makeup. she ran back to her room to grab her purse, phone, and some money. she looked at the time.

4 : 49 pm

she quickly ran out her room and went to the door.

"YOONGI OPPA! I'M HEADING OUT!" yuri yelled and opened the door.

"WHER-" before yoongi could finish, sis done left already and ran to the cafe.

5 : 02 pm
at the cafe.
jungkook's pov

i was waiting for yuri to come. i was a bit nervous. i kinda have a phobia of girls. And, i get all the hOES! but eh. people think i'm some fuckboy which is wrong. i'm actually still a virgin. my hyungs ain't. unholy ass people.

i heard the bell from the door ring, signaling that someone came in. i looked up and saw yuri. she looked so beautiful. and small. she was panting? Wait. did she run all the way here?! yuri noticed me and skipped her way towards me with a smile. cute.

"hey , jungkook-ah!" yuri said, excitedly. causing me to smile.

"hey , yuri-ssi." i said and bowed my head as she sat down. she kept smiling, looking cheerful as ever. "why do you look so happy?" i said and raised an eyebrow, making her giggle. adorable.

"i'm just so glad you asked me to hangout with you!" she said and clapped her hands together in excitement. the waiter soon came and asked for their orders. i asked a chocolate chip and banana milk while yuri ordered a cinnamon roll and banana milk. holy shit, i'm in love.

"jungkook-ah..?" yuri said questioningly , snapping me out of my thoughts. i looked at her and raised my eyebrows, signaling her to continue.

"d-do you like someone?.." she looked down and fiddled with her fingers nervously. i found that cute.

"i actually do." i said with a smile. she looked up so quick that her neck with fall all the way back.

"do she go to our school? what do she look like? is she pretty? what's her insta?" she started to bombard me with questions, causing me to laugh heartily.

"wanna know who she is?"

"yes yes!"

"she is . . ."

TO BE CONTINUED !!

~~~

ayyye. ya boy kairos finally upload! ima make a part two of this date.

will jungkook tell her the truth?

find out on part 11 !!

don't forget to vote , comment , and continue to read!

but most of all

L O V E  Y O U R S E L F 💜