- 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

church bells.

happy talking.

children giggling.

today was the day. the day that changed jungkook and yuri's lives for the better.

before arriving.
yuri's pov

yuri wasn't nervous. she was very excited. she currently sitting in a salon's chair, getting her hair and makeup done. the person who was doing it was seokjin's mother. yuri sees her as a mother of her own but no one could replace mrs. min. no one.

"how are you feeling, love?" mrs. kim asked. yuri couldn't help but smile.

"i would be lying if i said i wasn't feeling a bit nervous. but, i'm more excited than nervous." yuri admitted. mrs. kim nodded understandably.

"i was the same with sunghoon. that man was more nervous than i was. boy was shaking in his boots." mrs. kim sighed out, causing yuri to laugh.

jungkook's pov.

"fACK!" i said out loud.

the guys just started laughing at my nervousness. what great friends.

"what if i forget my vows? what if i tripped over my foot trying to help yuri get on the alter? oh shoot, what if-"

"yah, shut up, bunny dick. you're going to do fine." yoongi hyung said. the day yuri posted her ring, an hour later, a wild yoongi appeared and started to slap jungkook's arms and chest.

jungkook let out a sigh and said,

"i hope so."

at the wedding.

yuri was walked by mr. jeon and yoongi. mr. jeon had tears in his eyes and yoongi was sobbing quietly. yuri looked at her brother and gave him a soft smile, kissing his tears away.

when yuri made to the alter, jungkook helped her up. mr. jeon went to sit down and yoongi went behind jungkook. yuri took this opportunity to look at the boys behind jungkook.

it was:

jungkook, yoongi, taehyung, seokjin, jimin, hoseok, then namjoon.

yuri smiled at them and they returned one back. she turned back to the priest.

"dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of jeon jungkook and min yuri in marriage. in the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife."

claps and cheered rang into the couple's ears.

"face each other please."

the couple did as the priest says. yuri looked at jungkook. he had tears in his eyes. he was such a soft baby. she just wanted to hug him tightly.

"jeon jungkook, please repeat after me."

the priest said what he had to say and jungkook took a deep breath.

"i, jeon jungkook, take you, min yuri, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

sometimes, u should always thank google.

jungkook was looking deep into yuri's eyes while saying every word. it was now yuri's turn.

"i, min yuri, take you, jeon jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

yuri smiled after saying all of that and jungkook was smiling with tears coming down his face.

"please bring the rings."

jungkook's nephew came up and gave the couple a toothless smile, handing the ring pillow to yoongi.

thank u, google.

jungkook grabs yuri's ring and slowly started to put it on her ring finger, with quiet sobs leaving his mouth.

"this ring is a token of my love. i marry you with this ring, with all that i have and all that  am."

yoongi started to rub his back soothingly. yuri just smiled softly, tears forming in her eyes as well. she grabbed jungkook's ring and placed on his ring finger.

"with this ring, i thee wed, and with it, i bestow upon thee all the treasures of my mind, my heart, and my hands."

they looked at each other then the minister, who was smiling.

"i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride."

jungkook didn't waste no time and cupped yuri's face, kissing her trembling lips roughly. but the kiss was meaningful. jungkook put all the emotions he was feeling into that kiss.

he was happy.

she was happy.

they all were happy.

~~~

HHHHH
THE JEONS
YES UWU

- kai.