- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

3 years later.

the lovebirds were finally 21 years old. well, almost. jungkook was still 20. yuri was 21. yoongi finally found his dom, jimin. hoseok finds out he liked taehyung a year ago. few months later, taehyung the straight boyo turned to a bi boyo and started dating hoseok. and of course, we all knew namjin was happening in high school. the group of friends graduated high school. they were finally adults. they could do anything. drink, smoke, fuck. they just wanna stick with the last one.

yuri's birthday was last month. it was july.

jungkook wanted to go on a date. he wanted to spoil his babygirl. even though he did that for 3 years now.

he wanted to take her skating, a restaurant, and then a place where they could watch the sunset. he had it all planned out but he was nervous. this wasn't no ordinary date.

jungkook clenched on the velvet box in his pocket, feeling sweat form on his forehead as he watched his girlfriend get ready for their date. they did what every cheesy relationship did, match outfits.

jungkook let out a shaky sigh and his girlfriend, who was doing her hair, looked at him in concern

"everything's okay, babe?" jungkook looked at her soft face and smiled, nodded his head yes.

"i'm fine."

skating rink.

the lovebirds finally made it to skating rink and yuri was excited. she haven't been skating since her parents passed away.

they both got their skates and jungkook finished tying his skates first. he saw his girlfriend was struggling so he decided to go towards her and help her. he got on one knee and began tying her skates. she gave him a soft smile while butterflies were having a party in her stomach.

after he was done, yuri got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"now, let's go! i bet i'm the better skater!" yuri challenged and jungkook smirked.

"you're on!"

the sunset.

turns out, yuri was NOT the better skater. it's been years since she skated so she kept busting her ass. jungkook would always laugh before helping her back up on her feet.

the couple had to wait a bit at the restaurant cause it was packed andddd fans wanted to take pictures with them. they were offered a vip spot but yuri politely declined. she wanted to be "normal". if you know what she means.

the couple was currently sitting on a blanket, waiting for the sunset to come. jungkook held onto yuri's hand and the velvet box in his pocket like his life depend on it. well, it did.

when the sun started to go down, jungkook got up. yuri, being curious, got up to and looked up at jungkook, who was just staring at her.

"kooki-"

"yuyu.. i want to tell you thank you. thank you for following me on instagram. thank you for coming to my school. thank you for talking to me. thank you for forgiving me. thank you for dating me. thank you for staying by my side. just.. thank you." jungkook started off, tears appearing in his sparkling, doe eyes.

"every second, minute, hour, day, week, month.. and year i spent with you was totally worth it. it made me a happy man. but min yuri.." jungkook cuts himself off to get on one knee, pulling out the velvet box that was containing their future.

yuri was speechless. she had both of her hands over her mouth with warm tears rolling down her face.

"well, min yuri, will you do me the honor in marrying me and making me a happier man?"

"yes you dork!" yuri shouted and didn't care how loud she was.

jungkook smiled widely and shakily put the ring on her ring finger. when he got up, he was soon tackled by his fiancée.

"i love you so much, jeon jungkook."

"i love you so much more, min yuri."

~~~

ahhh, ur fav babeys getting marriedddd.

- kai.