- 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

recap

"don't feel like that because.."

"i like you, jeon jungkook."

present
jungkook's pov

i froze.

she did like me back.

i guess the silence was uncomfortable and sad to her since i heard her sniff but she continued to talk.

"the reason why i didn't say anything was that i was nervous and scared. i was nervous because of the look on your face. it was like.. all of my words was stuck in my throat.."

she let out a sad chuckle.

"you probably gonna laugh but i was scared because i thought i wasn't good enou-"

"stop." i sternly said and she did as i said.

"don't ever say you're not good for me or anyone. i'm sorry. i should've noticed that you were nervous and drop the conversation. instead, i became a drama queen and thought avoiding you was the best option." i confessed and sighed, rubbing my nape in frustration and embarrassment.

before i could say anything else, she said,

"come over tonight. please.."

i really couldn't argue with that.

so here i am. at yuri's door. with a bookbag on my back. of course, i'm staying over. i want us to be official tonight.

i haven't knocked yet since i was hesitating. but, i took a deep breath and knocked. after a few seconds, yoongi hyung opened the door. he was shocked to see me.

"aye man. where have you been?" yoongi said but stepped to the side to let me in. i walked in and gave him a small smile.

"nowhere really. just didn't leave the house." i tried to sound convincing and i guess it worked since yoongi hyung nodded and closed the door, locking it as well.

"where's yuri?" i asked and looked around for her.

"she's in her room. i'll show you." yoongi said and started to walk ahead of me who followed. we went up the stairs and yoongi stopped at a door. he turned towards me with a serious face.