- 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐓 𝟐 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

recap

"she is..."

now

"a secret." jungkook finally said , making yuri groan in annoyance.

"yah!! i wanna knowwww." yuri whined out and pouted, crossing her arms. jungkook just shook his head while chuckling at her adorableness and childishness.

"you'll find out one day." jungkook said in a soft tone. yuri could've sworn her heart skipped a beat. "now let's eat and go to the carnival!" jungkook said with his bunny smile showing. yuri smiled widely and nodded.

seconds turned to minutes. minutes turned to hours. hours stayed as hours before jungkook and yuri was finally done. jungkook pulled out his wallet to pay BOTH orders but yuri tried to changed his mind. "yah yah. i can pay for my own!" yuri said while pulling her purse but jungkook shook his head.

"let me pay , yuri."

"no."

"just let me-"

"no."

"yur-"

"no."

suddenly , jungkook got up and leaned over the table. he went towards her ear and whispered , "let me pay , babygirl." yuri became paralyzed, just what Jungkook wanted. virgin my ass. he sat back down and paid the shocked waitress. the waitress left and came back with the recipient. jungkook thanked her and looked at yuri, who was still paralyzed, and smirked. "yuri-ahhh. it's time to go." after Jungkook said that, yuri snapped out of it and looked at Jungkook with a frown. "yah! what kind of trick was that?" she said in a pouty voice. Like brother like sister cOUGH. jungkook just shrugged and stood up. "i have no idea what you're talking about."

yuri's jaw dropped. "what do you mean you have no idea what i'm talking about?!" Yuri said, once again, in a pouty voice. and, once again, jungkook shrugged. "can we go now?" jungkook said impatiently. yuri huffed but stood up as well. jungkook held out his hand and Yuri looked down at it before taking it. jungkook intertwined their fingers and walked out the café with his next lover.

jungkook walked yuri towards his car and opened the passenger door for her. yuri smiled and bowed her head as a thank you before sliding her body into the car. jungkook closed the door and walked over to driver's side, getting in. once he was in, he started up the car and started to drive the carnival. the ride wasn't silent at all. they made fun of each other's past, sang songs, and everything. soon, they made it to the carnival and they both got out. jungkook walked in front of yuri and kneeled down, wanting her to get on his back. at first, she felt uncomfortable but then again, she'll be on her crush's back. so she slowly got on his back and jungkook stood back up. yuri wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. jungkook kept a firm grip on her thighs to prevent her from falling. he then started walking to the ticket booth. he asked for two waistbands and the man gave them to him. he carefully put on his and yuri's before walking into the carnival. people screams, laughs, chats filled their ears. amazing rides, different people, and delicious looking food filled their eyes. delicious smells but also horse shit filled their nostrils.