- 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

siblings special!
yuri and yoongi 💗

yuri was excited! it was her older brother's birthday. he's finally 22 years old.

yuri stayed up all night to plan his special day. she asked jungkook and the other boys to help her with the party after their sibling bonding. yuri loved yoongi so much.

plans for yoongi's day!

1. make breakfast for yoongs!
2. go shopping!
3. record a song with him!
4. take him to our parents graves'.
5. the party!

yuri looked at the list with a big smile! it was now 11:46 am and yuri was in the kitchen. she had her little apron on. it said "lil princess". her mom made it when she was just 6 years old. now she's 18 years old and can still wear it. she waddled towards the refrigerator and grabbed the sausages and eggs. she placed them on the counter, beside the stove, and moved to the side a bit. she hopped on the counter and opened the pantry, grabbing the pancake mix. she hopped back down and placed the pancake mix next to the sausages. she squatted down to get the three skillets from under the sink. she let out a small "oof" sound when she finally placed the skillets on the stove. she clapped her hands together and grabbed her phone to play "give it to me" by agust d aka her brother. she started to bob her head to the music as she started to crack the eggs.

breakfast was finally done and yuri was proud. she grabbed the heavy tray of food and waddles carefully towards yoongi's room. she slowly placed the tray on top of one arm as she used the other one to open the door. she poked her head in, seeing that he was still sleep. she giggled quietly and slowly walked in with tray back in both of her hands. she set the tray on his nightstand and placed her hands on yoongi's arm before shaking it softly. "get up, birthday boyyy!" she sang out, causing the older to groan.

but nonetheless, he opened his eyes but half way. he groggily said, "what?" yuri chuckled and kissed his forehead, making yoongi smile a bit. "it's your birthday, big bro! i made breakfast for you too!" yuri said cheerfully and yoongi slowly sat up, looking at his little sister with his gummy smile plastered on his face. she smiled back and grabbed the tray, passing it to him. he said thank you and started to eat. she clapped her hands together.

"okay! eat up and call me when you're done. ima go take a shower and get dressed." yuri said and yoongi nodded with his mouth full. she giggled and kissed his cheek before skipping out of his room. she ran to her bathroom and quickly stripped out of her clothes. she hopped in the shower and turned on the hot water.