The meeting

Tanner's POV:
I was lost in thought. Rewalking this path to school every single day on the dot. I bet I could've walked here blind folded. I must've dozed off looking at the ground. Purpsly dancing over the lines and cracks. Antipating every single flaw in the cement. I start prancing smiling at my killer dance moves. Soon to get hit by something.

Blair's POV:
I walk, eyes glued to my phone scrolling down instagram looking at cute cats. Dammit! Don't you hate it when you accidentally touch the top of the instagram logo bringing you to the VERY top. Seeing the many dms, I roll my eyes. Instagram why do you betray me!? I squint my eyes, looking at the many stories. Why is my mom so annoying!? She literally hacked my phone just to add people. Not cool mom, not interested either. In my attempt to get a new feed, I bumped into something, falling on my butt. Ouch! That thing I must've hit must be solid as a rock. I rub my head, to look up at the shadow towering over me.

Tanner's POV:
The small bump, fell. It was a girl!? I look down. Sh*t she looks PISSED. She rubbed her head, her blue hair blew in the wind. Her black skirt nearly flaring up. Her pink sweater was pouffy. She looked up at me with midnight black eyes and the face of a sociopath. My natural instinct was to get my "multitasking bear repellent." You know, when a girl annoys you, you spray them, they run away. It's the perfect hatred potion. That's why I have no friends. But who needs those? They only disappoint me. For some god-forsaken reason, I extend my hand. Her face was stunned, her pitch black mouth revealed a pair of normal teeth which I thought for a second would be fangs. She placed her hands on top of mine. With a swift movement she got up. She looked at me, her gaze on me, as she mennuvered her hips near me. Before I could react, a sharp pain grew, in my, uhhhh. The pain spread and my hands instantly covered the inflicted area. My vision blurred. I fell to the ground. I looked up at this heartless b*tch. With the pain still hurting and in between my legs... She had a cruel grin, her hands on her hips. She leans in and whispers,

"I don't need no man." As she chuckled and strut away.

All I could shout to this girl was...

"I'll see you in hell!!"

"I can't wait! <3"she mocks, as she turns and flips me off, walking backwards.

The pain nearly subsided. I stand up. This girl will fall to me...

Blair's POV:
I fell to the ground. Sharp pains shot up my arms, I will not emit defeat to anyone. I look up to see a dude? Is mom trying to hook me up again!? Ugh, I swear she's hell. His features, his piercing and clothes.... Mom tried to get me what type she thinks I am. She tried to get my some f*CK boy tryna be like me. No one is a f*cling pastel goth and is that nice. He stuck out his hands. This dirtbag, I bet he only thinks about s*x.... Well guess what!? This is the day a girl finally touches your special spot... I put my hands on his. Cold shivers run down my spine. He felt nervous, I bet he has never had the guts to talk to a girl. I put my hands on his chest and bring him close. Then I pull up my knee with all my might. Right in his d*CK! Hah! Karma, you ain't getting me... I walk away as he falls to hell, "I don't need no man, as I turn away and continue to school.

"I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!"He yelled.

What a sad man,"I can't wait..." I say, clearly sarcastically innocent.

I hate people. I hate people liking me. I hate people thinking I'm weak. And who needs a man.