A club?

Tanner POV:
Dammit, I nearly crawled to school. If it weren't for that God forsaken girl, I would have been here earlier. Using every ounce of focus not to howl in pain and ball on the ground. I nearly figured out how to get up off the cold ground. Since I'm early, barely anyone was here. Well except for the nerds, student councils and socially awkward humans. I crawled to my locker and climbed up its edge. My legs, still feeling weak and wobbly. I pulled out my books, but when I closed the door, I saw a girl hanging up a flyer. Ive seen this deva wanna be. I closed my locker and leaned against it, grasping my books close to my chest, seeing if she would notice me. This girl was in black and hung a dark poster. She turned and saw me. Even through her thick eyeliner, that basically filled her eyes, I saw terror. She dashed off, dropping flyers on her way. I walk over and picked up the flyer.

An emo club? What a bunch of balony. Begging for attention? Please. I scoffed and ripped up the paper, throwing the decay on the ground. That's even sadder then the math games club. I went to class. The day was normal and boring. As usual.

Blair's POV:
I rolled my thumb over the clean shaven eraser on my pencil. I've erased so much on paper, Im not surprised all my pencils don't have the erasers. Kinda like what stress does to sleep. It slowly takes away, bit  by bit until there's nothing left. I glanced at the clock hanging above the door. Almost the end of the day, couldn't be more excited. I started scribbling on paper. Using very heavy shading methods so the art was harder to identify. My head nearly shot up as the loud bell sound spread throughout the school. Nearly about to walk out the door, before we were dismissed, the teacher stood.

"Now class, we would like to let our student council member explain new clubs!" She said, her voice high and annoying as ever.

A girl with very heavy makeup stood. Her curly hair fell to her shoulders as she stood up. Her clothing was skanky and she hated me with a burning passion. Not that I cared. Ever since I left the "popular people" to be on my own, everyone and their friends hated me. Even the little puppies following them. Begging for the slightest bit of attention.

She cleared her throat and gave a radiant smile," Hello everyone!" She rambled. She must've talked for a solid 5 minutes while I scribbled in my notepad. Don't know why, but when she started talking about a certain club, I tuned in. Like as if my brain was telling me this was destiny. "And finally we have the Emo club! It will be a nice outlet for those who are odd. They will accept anybody! No matter how misfitted you are!" She shot a glare at me.
I snorted,

I raised my hand,"Im so glad you accept your own kind! Must be nice being the president!" I said. Her smirk twisted into a nasty snarl. I could feel her feelings hurt. I personally didn't hate her, but it's so fun getting under people's skin. Even if anything will hurt their poor little feelings. What a bunch of wuss's. Can't even take the smallest of criticism. Before she could mutter another word, the teacher cut her off.

"Class dismissed!" She smiled.

I scooped up my books and headed out of the class to my locker. When I opened my locker, a black flyer fell to the ground. Gliding. I shoved my books in and picked up the flyer.

seriously, the emo club? Is this some kind of prank? I shredded the black paper and threw it as confetti.