Part 2. My promise

It was this morning when I saw that wannabe girl. I couldn't stop thinking of that pathetic club. Seeing as I assume the teachers wanted to get me involved in the school. The school even snitches on me saying I wasn't a "team player" and I should be more "involved". I don't know why they care so much. It's just highschool. Won't matter in a few years. By the time I snapped back to reality it was the end of the day. Don't know if today was eventful or anything, but I didn't get stuff done and I really don't care. I remembered that girl from the morning who jabbed me in the nuts. I bet she's nuts, she seems back crap crazy and I don't think I could take that in my life. I flung my backpack over my shoulder and left campus. I was a block away from my home and before I crossed the street I remembered what I told my mom yesterday.

-Remember's flashback-

"Honey the school sent us an email!"

"So?"

"So what did you do."

"MOOOMMM"

"What? It's a legitimate question."

"I didn't do anything."

" 'I didn't do anything.' You said after you kicked dust into your teachers eye."

"That was one time."

"Spraying a girl with makeup remover and laughing when she looked like she was melting?"

"She deserved it!"

"Or that time you brought a Bible and-"

"OKOK! I swear I didn't do anything, here I'll read the email."

I grabbed the computer and sat next to my mom. It was all filler except for that one line,

"We have created a program to help your child and others like them to thrive and talk to eachother."

God it was so generic. My mom looked at me. She's the only women in the world to make me feel bad.

"I'm not joining." I told her.

She pouted. I rolled my eyes, after much debate I told her if she could make three valid reasons and a power point presentation that I'd check it out. Later that day she called me down for dinner.

After dinner she pulled me on the couch and pulled out a pink and purple with black accent background with words I didn't bother to read.

"So?" She asked, her eyes beaming.

"So what?"

"You're going to have to check out this club." She smiled.

"Not a chance." I replied.

"I'll cut off your eyeliner allowance." She scolded.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me." She smiled.

"All for checking out this club?" I asked.

"Honey promise me you'll check it out." She said. Eyes wide. I can't believe I let her into my heart.

"Finnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I said, gaping to express my full value of unwillingness. She patted me on the head.

"Now go to sleep." She walked away.
I sighed to myself lifting myself off the coach, then she peeked her head over.

"And by that I mean at least delete your history before you sleep."

"I hate you so much right now." I whispered.

"Love you too~" she called out.

-End of flashback-

I sighed, a promise is a promise. I turned back to school walking back to campus and went to this so called club. There were signs everywhere pointing to it. When I arrived, infront of me was a fight. A girl with dirty blonde hair beating at a girl with a thick sweater. Her hair was a dull dark blue and her sweater seemed very odd. Neither of them seemed to be any form of emo. Usually most kids like me avoid confrontation and they were attacking eachother like they were at war. I smiled and leaned back watching this show. Although the girl with the sweater had her back towards me, I could tell she was struggling. Although the girl she was fighting had her makeup smeared all over the place. It seems the sweatered girl knows how to fight another girl. Seeing how she also goes to mess up a face. These ladies are hilarious, I'd love to be friends with the makeup destroying girl. Although she seems to prepy for me. Who knows. I leaned against the door and watched the scene unravel. I guess I'll stick around to see the end of this. Maybe this isn't such a waste of my time.