Broken {BoyxBoy}

My names Liam. I lived with my mom, uncle, and 3 siblings. We were just a normal family. Until things got physical.

I was 11, my dad just showed up out of the blue. He abandoned my mom and I 2 years ago. We thought we'd never see him again, but there he was.

He demanded to take one of us. My mom refused, my uncle tried protecting us. It wasn't enough.

He said he wanted the oldest child, that would be me. I have 2 sisters, one is 6 the other is 8. I also have a brother that was born not to long ago, he's 3 years old.

He slapped my mom and demanded to take me, my uncle tried fighting back. He got a knife... he cut my mom. He made her weak.

He demanded to take me one more time, but this time he was talking to my uncle. He threatened to kill my mom.

My uncle let him take me. He told me I was going to be okay. He told me that he wouldn't hurt me that was a lie.

He dragged me into his car. I screamed for him to let me go, he started slapping me and yelled for me to shut up.

I already missed them. My annoying sisters who always wanted to play with dolls. My littler brother who I always read to at night.

My mother who always gave me goodnight hugs and kisses, my uncle who took me to get ice cream every weekend.

I missed my family...

~~~

By the time I was 12 I stayed at home a lot, he gave me bruises bad ones. They were very noticeable.

People stared, but they didn't say anything. I thought they didn't care. I started to cut my self when I turned 13, I had terrible depression. He started throwing me against walls.

He told me I was useless I believed him.

He made me sleep on the floor, he told me I was too fat. He didn't feed me, I was dehydrated often.

~~~

A teacher noticed, she called the police on him. Luckily he went to jail, but then I went into a foster care system. I'm now 16 and going through my 13th foster 'home'.

I was curious how this family was going to be towards me.

A/N: This is the introduction to the story. I hope you enjoyed!

Question - Favorite song?

Mine is / Not alone - Darren criss