Chapter 3

"Dinner time!" I felt Sebastian immediately get off me, I heard Emily huff. "Really, it was just getting good..." she mumbled under her breath. I saw Sebastian giving Emily a glare. "Coming!" I heard Sebastian yell.

As I went down stairs I noticed everyone get in a line, waiting for their food. Sebastian looked at me and realized I that I didn't know what everyone was doing. He grabbed me wrist and gently pulled on it, bringing me in front of him.

He let go and smiled at me. "We line up to eat our food." He whispered in my ear. I nodded at him. Suddenly Emily popped up, "Whatcha doin?" She asked smirking, with her hands on her hips. "S-Sebastian was just telling me how you guys get your food." Did I really just stutter?

"Okie dokie." Emily replied, still smirking. She then pushed Sebastian out of line and got in front of him.

"Ha."

"You're lucky you're a girl, and that your younger or I would have pushed you back." Sebastian said crossing his arms.

"Just push me." She sneered.

"Stop fighting. Liam, what would you like? Mash potatoes or green beens?" I stopped to think.

"Mash potatoes please." I gave her a small smile, as she gave me a plate with mash potatoes and steak.

"Thank you, ma'am." she gave me a hurt expression.

"Just call me Darcy, ma'am makes me feel old." I shrugged.

"Okay, ma'am- I mean Darcy." I definitely didn't mean Darcy. I walled to the dinner table, and waited for everyone to get at the dinner table.

"You're not gonna eat?" Sebastian asked, staring at me.

"Are we gonna pray? I did that in most of my old foster homes." I look down remembering how they used to hit me because I ate without praying. How stupid. I remember when some of my foster homes found out I was gay, and went all homophobic on my ass.

"No we don't pray here, sorry if that bothers you. But you can pray if you want!" He reassured me.

"No I actually rather not, I did in most of my foster homes so I was just wondering of you guys did too." I said giving him a sad smile.

A/N: First of all I wanted to give a shoutout to art-eye-brush She edited this chapter for me. Go follow her! Also i'm not going to be able to post for a while. My aunt, uncle, and cousin are staying the week. They both have their birthday soon, and are celebrating with us. My uncle also just recently got a divorce, so I want to be there for him. Im also going to start theater camp Monday.

Hopefully you understand.