Chapter 6 | I'm 'fine'

Sebastian's POV

I open my eyes, and stretched hitting something - no someone. I look to see Liam sound asleep, a small smile crept across my face. My eyes scanning him, up and down his body, admiring him. His arms were resting on his stomach, he looked hot in his sweater, and I don't mean the good looking hot. What time is it? Emily isn't on the couch anymore. I reach for my phone, which was on the coffee table.

11:53

mom:
Emily and I are at the store we'll be back soon.
30 minutes ago

Shit, I slept in. I ran a hand through my hair, "At least I don't have school today." I mumbled to myself. I turned to look at Liam, he probably wants me to wake him up. I'm actually just bored and wouldn't mind company, so..

"Liam...Liam wake up." His body shifted as he was waking up, I caught a glance at his wrist and saw what looked like cuts? Is that why he was wearing a sweater? I mean... that has to be it, it's 79 degrees Fahrenheit in this house.Nobody would wear a sweater in this heat. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a yawn.

"Sebastian?" He looked at me rubbing his eyes, tiredly.

"Yeah?" he sat up, trying to stretch.

"W - what time is it?" I pressed the home button on my phone, 11: 58.

"11:58," I said staring at him, he was awfully skinny and cut himself, He flinches at peoples touch, and when he smiled he looks sad. I sighed, how did I not see this before.

"Are you okay?" I randomly asked, mentally slapping myself for asking such a stupid and random question. He looked at me confused and his eyes showed a tint of sadness.

"I'm fine." I shook my head, oh hell no this ain't gonna be some cliché shit where there's a depressed kid and no one notices, but when someone dose notice they ask a stupid ass question then say they're fine.

"No you're not." I snap back at him, not mentioning that I saw the cuts.

He stared at me with hopeless eyes, he gave me a sad smile.

"Yeah I am." He stood up - trying to be cheery but failed miserably. At that point I lost it.

I grabbed his arm, above his wrist making sure not to hurt him. I pinned him down on the couch, "Where are those cuts from?" I said looking at his wrist, then back at him.

His eyes were fearful, but I couldn't let whatever he was doing to himself continue.

"I- I"

"Just tell me." I said softly,

"My b- bag..." That was all I needed, I let him go and ran up to his room. This was his second day here, and this happens.. I marched up the stairs not caring that he followed, I opened his door and grabbed his bag. I quickly unzipped it going throwing things out of his bag, trying to find what I needed.

"Shit.." Something sliced up against my hand, found it. I pull out a box cutter, he stood at the doorway with tears filling his eyes. "P-please...don't tell anyone!" He pleaded throwing himself at the ground.

He looked so... broken.

"How many cuts do you have?" He looked up at me, and into my eyes.

"W...What?"

"How many cuts do you have?" I repeated, glaring at him. He didn't move, only stared at me.

"Strip." He freaked out and backed away from me. I just realized how bad that sounded...

"I mean you can keep you underwear on just take off everything else." I said clearing my throat out.

Liam hesitantly pulled on his shirt, as I watched carefully. After his shirt was off, I saw many, upon many cuts. I felt my body stiffen up. His hands went down to his sweat pants he slowly, and carefully started pulling them off. When they were fully off, I nervously ran a hand through my hair.

I saw so many..

"Why do you do this to your self?" I asked, choking on my words.

Wassup people, I know this chapter was short and kinda rushed ;( sorry, I have school in 3 days. Just so you guys know I might not be able to update much with school and everything sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, and yes I'm doing pov's now. >3

~Author