Chapter 2

Emily's long blonde hair fell over her eyes. "why don't you want to be a girl doll?" She asked frowning at her brother, "Because i'm a boy." She crosses her arms, and watched her brother carefully. She knew when he was lying. "Liar." She stated as her brother rolled his eyes. "Are we going to play or not?" she let this one lie go, but only because she really wanted to play with dolls.

"We should introduce ourselves first!" Emily suggested. Her brother nodded. "Okay, my dolls name is Angie." Emily rolled her eyes. "I meant out actual selves in real life." She said looking at the new boy. "Oh!" Emilys brother mentally face palmed his self for being so stupid.

"I'm Sebastian!" He said holding his hand out to try the new guy. Liam hesitated then shook Sebastian's hand. Liam didn't want to be kicked out of this foster home for the same reason he did at his last. "I'm Liam." He told Emily, and Sebastian.

Sebastian smiled, what a beautiful name he thought to himself. His thoughts were interrupted as his sister started talking. "I'm Emily!" She exclaimed, Sebastian looked at Liam. Liam was smiling, "What a wonderful name." Emily giggled. "What a nice name you have too." She said smiling stupidly.

"Come on let's play with these dolls, before they come to life and start moving." His little sisters eyes widened, "They can do that?" Sebastian shook his head in disbelief, his sister is very gullible.

Liam started to laugh softly,which then turned into louder laughs. Emily frowned at him. "It's not funny!" Liam stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, you're right it's not funny." Liam still couldn't help but smile, Emily reminded him so much of his sisters. His smile then turned into a frown.

He missed them, they're 11 and 12 right now. He shook his head, still frowning. It's all gone by so quickly - yet so slowly. As he was thinking of his sisters he also thought of his brother he would be 8 now. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at both Sebastian and Emily, they were staring at him.

"Let's play." Liam said forcing a smile. Emily nodded and scattered her doll inside of her doll house.
"My doll is an evil witch!" She stated as she set her doll in the living room.
"What's your doll Liam?" She asked, smiling.

"My- My doll is a peasant who works for the evil witch." She grinned. "What about you?" She asked looking at Sebastian. "My doll is a hero, she will save everyone from the evil witch and her peasant." He spoke confidently.

Emily laughed at his face - she's and evil 7 year old Liam thought to himself. "Zap!" she shouted acting like she shot Sebastian's doll. "Ah!" I smiled and watched Sebastian play with  his sister. They had an amazing bond.

"Peasant run she's going to get you!" Emily yelled at me as Sebastian's girl doll was about to kill me. "Pow! Ah ha you died, now you have to lay on the floor and act dead until the games over!" I threw my hands into the air. "When was that a rule?" I asked.

"It just became one." He said smirking. "ZAPP!!" Emily yelled, "Hey that's not fair!" Sebastian cried out. "Is too! Look your body died up top of Liam's. Now you have both have to act dead!" She laughed evilly.

Sebastian laid on the floor next to me. "There i'm dead." Emily shook her head, as a mysterious grin appeared on her face. "I said you died up top of Liam. So you have to lay up top of him!" Sebastian rolled his eyes at his sister.

He slowly put his body on mine, I flinched. People's touch still makes me jumpy sometimes.

A/N: This chapter is longer than the other ones, I also wanted to thank everyone for the support! Oh and as you can see my writing style kinda changed, I'm trying to make things more detailed.